• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey dudes

I got the hat... im still alive though....

How did you live without the ODT? What was it like out there in the real world all alone? I like to stay here on the interwebz where I can be anything I want to be. Right now I'm being a smartass, later I might be a dumbass, but I could never be Bass Akwards.

How did you live without the ODT? What was it like out there in the real world all alone? I like to stay here on the interwebz where I can be anything I want to be. Right now I'm being a smartass, later I might be a dumbass, but I could never be Bass Akwards.
:kiss:

I create a thread to ask why threads keep getting closed - Thread gets closed and I get referred to this thread... I see no answer that explains rampant censorship...

Guys, if a thread gets deleted that doesn't mean you go post the same stuff in another thread. Some of that stuff is disgusting and I'm pretty done with chasing a topic through multiple threads.

I create a thread to ask why threads keep getting closed - Thread gets closed and I get referred to this thread... I see no answer that explains rampant censorship...

From the Site rules:

Do not reopen a thread closed by a moderator, start a thread in the private help forum if there is a question as to why it was closed.

There must have been a reason the thread was deleted, starting a new one is essentially opening an already closed thread and would violate this rule.

Back
Top Bottom