• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey dudes

I have a suggestion have one of your right hand men set up a meet up to honor you an all you have done and will do to make this site as bad ass as it is. I know a boat load of people would show up and would chip on money to make sure it is at a nice venue. Also in classic odt style there could be a snall giveaway as we wouldn't want the giveaway to over shadow the celebration of you and all you have done for all of us who love this site. just think about it

was it one thing you said or an accumulation?
It was one thing, then I made a comment about it. And they gave me antoher. So that added to my old infraction. But whatever, I won't make anymore comments about the bosses alienating good members. Some people just don't like jokes.

Yeah at times this type of venue doesn't convey the real meaning of what we want to say. So I stick to big chick pics....

It was one thing, then I made a comment about it. And they gave me antoher. So that added to my old infraction. But whatever, I won't make anymore comments about the bosses alienating good members. Some people just don't like jokes.

Back
Top Bottom