• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey dudes

I'm heading to the mouth of the bay tomorrow and doing some dolphin searching, those could be some cool pics.

I heard the mouth of Pensacola bay is swarming with sharks

Have done Rolling thunder down there for multiple times..Highlight was going to Peg Leg Pete's..Fantastic Grouper, and Oysters Rockefeller.

I'm heading to the mouth of the bay tomorrow and doing some dolphin searching, those could be some cool pics.

I heard the mouth of Pensacola bay is swarming with sharks
Right on, good luck with the dolphins bro. :eek: Sharks.....

As some of you may have noticed I haven't been on very much over the last couple of months. It was a combo of personal stuff going on, vacation, and burn out. Anyway, I'm gonna try and get back to being on all the time and get some stuff cleaned up, clear up some rules, reorganize some forums, etc.

If you have an opinion, idea, issue, etc that you'd like me to put on the list please feel free to post it in here.

Thanks dudes!

Split the firearms categories into the Paranoid BOS DL Peeking licence plate recording people and the Normal folks that just follow the law instead of trying to create new ones.

All BOS firearms could go into one category (pistols, rifles, shotguns), it probably wouldn't be long before it wouldn't fill up a page.
I know that I wouldn't be looking to see what the paranoid folks are selling.
I hate to see an ad and forget to look and see if the seller is paranoid and get all excited, only to look and see that they are wanting personal info or checking IDs.
It's not that I have anything to hide, but I ain't gonna run around waving my wifes panties on a flagpole either.

It seems to me that the BOS people are harder to deal with, they just seem to be a lot more anal and uptight, than the average Joe.

Or as it was mentioned before, have an ignore feature just for the classified section.

Back
Top Bottom