Hey dudes

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
As some of you may have noticed I haven't been on very much over the last couple of months. It was a combo of personal stuff going on, vacation, and burn out. Anyway, I'm gonna try and get back to being on all the time and get some stuff cleaned up, clear up some rules, reorganize some forums, etc.

If you have an opinion, idea, issue, etc that you'd like me to put on the list please feel free to post it in here.

Thanks dudes!

I don't know how to print screen on Linux yet, so I can't post a picture, but could something be done about the red slash in the closed items? Sometimes it covers up something important. The threads already have closed on top.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/1491-Attention-Dealers!

The reason we did that is because a lot of folks were getting private messages for really old items so we wanted to make it totally obvious that the items were no longer available.

As some of you may have noticed I haven't been on very much over the last couple of months. It was a combo of personal stuff going on, vacation, and burn out. Anyway, I'm gonna try and get back to being on all the time and get some stuff cleaned up, clear up some rules, reorganize some forums, etc.

If you have an opinion, idea, issue, etc that you'd like me to put on the list please feel free to post it in here.

Thanks dudes!

Hell yeah!

Back
Top Bottom