• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey dudes

If all "leo bashing" (actually it's called reporting the news) threads should immediately be sent to the boiler room because they offend a very small minority on here with sandy vaginas, can we vote on other things that should immediately be sent there?

Like say any thread (which is all of them eventually) where somebody with said vagina of sand complains about how horrible their life is and blames it on somebody else like, say, any elected official. Or welfare mom. Or the guy standing in line next to them. Because blaming somebody else for your problems make my vagina sandy.

Last edited:
If all "leo bashing" (actually it's called reporting the news) threads should immediately be sent to the boiler room because they offend a very small minority on here with sandy vaginas, can we vote on other things that should immediately be sent there?

Like say any thread (which is all of them eventually) where somebody with said vagina of sand complains about how horrible their life is and blames it on somebody else like, say, any elected official. Or welfare mom. Or the guy standing in line next to them. Because blaming somebody else for your problems make my vagina sandy.

LEO Bashing/LEO Praising/LEO Videos of Other states LEOs, all belong in the boiler room. It is a simple concept that this site has used for a long time. Everyone on this site knows in advance where any LEO thread will go. This site does not allow religious debates in gen pop, and it should not, and I sincerely hope, it will not longer allow LEO threads in gen pop. Don't censor the participants, let them have at it, but put the thread where it belongs, in the boiler room. Every volatile subject that is brought up should be in the boiler room. Debates, can't call them debates really. They are nothing more than I believe this, or I believe that and then the "butthurt" word will be used and then the name calling... etc. I want OS and the MODS to recognize that nothing good is going to come through a debate of these volatile subjects. Put them in the boiler room and be done with it.

LEO Bashing/LEO Praising/LEO Videos of Other states LEOs, all belong in the boiler room. It is a simple concept that this site has used for a long time. Everyone on this site knows in advance where any LEO thread will go. This site does not allow religious debates in gen pop, and it should not, and I sincerely hope, it will not longer allow LEO threads in gen pop. Don't censor the participants, let them have at it, but put the thread where it belongs, in the boiler room. Every volatile subject that is brought up should be in the boiler room. Debates, can't call them debates really. They are nothing more than I believe this, or I believe that and then the "butthurt" word will be used and then the name calling... etc. I want OS and the MODS to recognize that nothing good is going to come through a debate of these volatile subjects. Put them in the boiler room and be done with it.

Absolutely Right As Always.

Hey Buddy, how's Jerry?

mkhotrod whatever name is got a hat.He kept pushing it so I can understand.Are the things going to be so strict that any thing will get one a hat ?

Back
Top Bottom