• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's why we'll lose the battle to remove supressors from the NFA

Well if the Donald gets a couple more SC appointments we can just take a case to the high court challenging the whole NFA and BATF constitutional issue and win our freedom back instead of groveling and begging for our rights back.

Most don't realize what the far reaching impact of Hilery's SCOTUS appointments would have been.

Thank God she lost.

Suppressor's for civilians are mandated in France.

Noise pollution, hearing damage, ****, OSHA would mandate here if given half a chance.

I see this as low hanging fruit begging the will and right piece of "properly" worded legislation.

Then there is that nasty poll tax to exercise a right that if the ACLU picked up and supported repeal, it would spin liberal heads off..
Oh Lord don't give them ideas. They'll try to pass legislation to require suppressors for firearms (which now are a bit of a pain to get), any firearms. It'll be about like trying to buy a marijuana tax stamp. GLwS.

Most 9mm pistols with 115 gr. ammo will be supersonic. The shot spotter should still hear and detect those gunshots.
All those gang-bangers shooting up our streets with AK's and SKS's and AR-pattern rifles and pistols will be heard, too. Even if they're shot suppressed. Silencers aren't silent, especially with supersonic ammo.

Oh Lord don't give them ideas. They'll try to pass legislation to require suppressors for firearms (which now are a bit of a pain to get), any firearms. It'll be about like trying to buy a marijuana tax stamp. GLwS.

You pay a tax stamp for your weed... SMH...

Really, weed when the rest of states realize the wealth in taxes it supports, reduction of incarcerations and reduction in created crime for a questionable offense of personal choice, I strongly suspect a tax stamp to sell will become a mandate.

Uncle sugar always gets his taste, one way or another.

LOL, no, I don't have a weed stamp. You almost cannot get one from what I understand. My point is that if they make a suppressor mandatory (like health insurance) you'll be hard pressed to obtain a 'stamp', just like hemp growers.

LOL, no, I don't have a weed stamp. You almost cannot get one from what I understand. My point is that if they make a suppressor mandatory (like health insurance) you'll be hard pressed to obtain a 'stamp', just like hemp growers.

It's just a matter of time when states see the benefit in what Colorado is doing, the money they are bringing in and the old vision of imprisoning folks for an offense that has no injury will fail.

Kind of like carry permits back in the late 70's-80's when very few states allowed their citizens to carry outside the home.

There will always be a few hold outs, but the majority will decriminalize use and possession. They will still want control-taxes and will go after them damned tax evaders!

Back
Top Bottom