• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hard Choice Question? on SHTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowman Im about in the same situation as you, my g/f hates guns won't go shoot or anything an if the SHTF and I tell her to do something she will ask 1000 questions and then call her mom to see if I was telling her right. (she is 24) haha. Thats the way she was raised her mom is always right an nobody else is. Ive gotten her to fire a 22 pistol once and a .410 single shot once. But I wouldn't leave her behind. I'd have me a roll of duct tape so I can tape her mouth shut so I wouldn't have to listen to the fussin an complainin.

Duct tape. The one item every person should have! If you can duck it fug it!

Im very glad to hear you say that, I think you are blessed.
But in my case Im not gonna drag some one who is going to question every move with a debate.
It will get those who wish to survive, to end up dead.
To me human life is everything, but there is a fine line!

If your only priority in life is to survive, why take the daughter? Is she there to keep you alive too?
Didn't you make some kind of promise to your wife?
For some, honor is more important than an extra few years of life.

Ok...let me be a heathen here...somebody has got to do it. We are talking wife and a child.

If just husband and wife, I'd have a hard time leaving her in that situation it's my choice and hers if we want to stay and die.

HOWEVER

As a father, I would not sentence my daughter to death because the wife is a dumbace. Would I just leave her behind? No. I'd explain what was about to occur and give her the option. It would be her decision. It may be prudent to do that now so she has time to change her mind.

It would not be a thing of me leaving her, it would be a thing of her deciding to stay behind.

Ultimately, several points already made here are valid: if you and your wife are that far apart in your line of thinking that's trouble as it is.
Thank you billrube, that is my point!
Im not going to chance my daughters life because my wife wont get her head out her ass!!!
I am a FATHER First. My job is to protect her life at all cost, even if it means giving up mine.
Atleast she would have a chance with what she knows to survive.

Well let me see? choice : life of my daughter or no sex from the wife?
Sorry Bro Im gonna save my daughter!!!!!

Why not ditch her now and save the trouble later? Find yourself a newer, more agreeable, model. I think it would be far less cruel to do it now than during the zombie apocalypse.

The fact is the scenario you are envisioning is highly unlikely. It is much more likely you will bug in and survive in your fortified position. Are you going to throw her out of her own home?

Thank you billrube, that is my point!
Im not going to chance my daughters life because my wife wont get her head out her ass!!!
I am a FATHER First. My job is to protect her life at all cost, even if it means giving up mine.
Atleast she would have a chance with what she knows to survive.

To Re quote this statment: Not just my daughter for any child, they are gonna be whats here when we are gone.
They cant do any worse damage to this world than we have.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom