• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hard Choice Question? on SHTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea. All you SHTF-prepers: Have you given more thought to your; living will, medical power of attorney, adult day-care, nursing home?

Chances are your going to really need all that stuff.

Of are you just gonna dump that on your wife and kids?

My wife and I are a team. She has her own weapons and is good with them. I know how to use hers and she mine. We have multiple plans and bags packed depending on the situation. We have conversations about what to do in what situation. We practice different stages from time to time. Are we 100% ready? No, of course not, but we are a team. At least each of us will have someone that we can trust if the SHTF.

Living will and Durable Power of Attorney all done.
Same here WTF?
Why do you think the military run drills?
This is all a what if, and needs to be adressed now.
Not in the 11th hour.
And as for adult daycare,lol Not planning on sticking around that friggen long.

Smart Man, its overated anyway.
reminds me of a fairy tale

a prince set out to rescue his princess and upon doing so he asked her to marry him. she said no.

and he lived happily ever after and went hunting and fishing whenever he wanted, farted at the table, worked on cars all day, etc.

reminds me of a fairy tale

a prince set out to rescue his princess and upon doing so he asked her to marry him. she said no.

and he lived happily ever after and went hunting and fishing whenever he wanted, farted at the table, worked on cars all day, etc.

Wow that really is a fairy tale, LOL
And then we wake up, LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom