• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hard Choice Question? on SHTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, maybe you should talk to her about it...you know, something like "Hey babe. I got the milk. Oh by the way, if the **** ever hits the fan, I'm grabbing our daughter and leaving your butt behind to die."

That aughtta solve your lil conundrum one way or another.
You laugh but it has come to that.
May have made a little leeway on that comment.

im working on a vest for my dog that holds a dozen or more ak mags

I just attached east german mag pouches to my molle vest. I can hold 15 Ak mags or 20 Ar mags on my vest. I also have a 100 round drum pouch attached to it as well. It weighs a lot but I cant run that fast to start with anyway. I wish I had a german shepard I could attach them to!

LOL!

Like soneone said in another thread..mention that you have enough food and water for x weeks for ONE person....

You said it Brother, but I tuff it out to keep the faimly together.
And no we dont let how we feel become a screaming match.[
Its more like running a failing business,lolQ
UOTE=olchevy;777803]I feel like the fact that you even considered this screams a lot about your marriages current state.
Good Luck to you.[/QUOTE]

Shadowman Im about in the same situation as you, my g/f hates guns won't go shoot or anything an if the SHTF and I tell her to do something she will ask 1000 questions and then call her mom to see if I was telling her right. (she is 24) haha. Thats the way she was raised her mom is always right an nobody else is. Ive gotten her to fire a 22 pistol once and a .410 single shot once. But I wouldn't leave her behind. I'd have me a roll of duct tape so I can tape her mouth shut so I wouldn't have to listen to the fussin an complainin.

Ok...let me be a heathen here...somebody has got to do it. We are talking wife and a child.

If just husband and wife, I'd have a hard time leaving her in that situation it's my choice and hers if we want to stay and die.

HOWEVER

As a father, I would not sentence my daughter to death because the wife is a dumbace. Would I just leave her behind? No. I'd explain what was about to occur and give her the option. It would be her decision. It may be prudent to do that now so she has time to change her mind.

It would not be a thing of me leaving her, it would be a thing of her deciding to stay behind.

Ultimately, several points already made here are valid: if you and your wife are that far apart in your line of thinking that's trouble as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom