• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ham Radio Operators

As a teenager (Boy Scout) I learned Morris Code and got my Novice license. Unfortunately I did not go beyond that level. I built my transmitter and had still have my receiver. I also got my license to be a DJ/announcer and worked part-time in the summers at a small town radio station. I don't think they even require a license any longer to be a radio announcer.

Old thread but I will throw my hat in the ring.....

Extra class operator,got it the old fashion way 20 wpm.... Not active since I bought this house but still have everything,Just a matter of setting everything back up but I believe I want a crank up tilt over tower this time,But in the meantime I could just string a wire for HF and a simple vertical for VHF/UHF,

Anyone active on here ????

Old thread but I will throw my hat in the ring.....

Extra class operator,got it the old fashion way 20 wpm.... Not active since I bought this house but still have everything,Just a matter of setting everything back up but I believe I want a crank up tilt over tower this time,But in the meantime I could just string a wire for HF and a simple vertical for VHF/UHF,

Anyone active on here ????

I can be active with the flip of a few switches, but no not really active in a few years.

I am studying now to take my test (finding time is my biggest challenge) - my boyfriend is studying for his general now and has some equipment. We definitely want to learn more because we believe communications is extremely important.

Back
Top Bottom