• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun prices

Where is the HK SP5 at? I imagine it is adventure outdoors but any specific location? Or is there only one?
Thats shooters of columbus, and it was a few weeks ago. Prob gone by now. Im glad I didnt pay that much for mine, although I wanted to snag a k model. Not at those prices though.
9CEB01FE-D686-44DD-B2E3-55E4379977B8.jpeg
148FF812-1806-4E14-A2CA-BDFD52099B99.jpeg

SirBannedAlot, you have finally found a new low. You are actually saying that the seller that posts a price for an item higher than you like, " hopes and relies on their buyer not knowing any better... doesn't that kinda make them a douche?" ? No, they are a seller who wants to sell an item. It is on the seller to put a price on the item and to accurately describe that item for sale. It is on the buyer, to research the item for sale, determine if the price of the item is fair to the buyer and then decide to buy the item or not. To say the seller is responsible for the buyer being uninformed is ridiculous. There are so many search engines for the seller to research the item for sale, to view prices of the item, that the buyer cannot claim they are uninformed if the buyer just takes the time to look at the information available. Grown men, not taking the time to do their research is not the fault of the seller. Like it or not, some buyers do their research, look at prices and then still decide to buy because their needs outweigh the price of the item. I can't understand why you want to blame the seller of an item because the buyer made the decision to buy. Oh yeah, these poor uninformed buyers are to be pitied and the sellers should be blamed because they offered an item for sale. The buyer had three options, buy the item, negotiate the price of the item or pass on the item. Buyers buy because they want the item for sale. No one should be uninformed about any item for sale if they take the time to do their due diligence. But of course, that does not fit your argument, so you leave that part out. Typical post from you. Yeah, yet another crash and burn post.

Nice setup! is that a POF? I prob should of gotten a ptr or something, but I got a good deal on my SP5. Mags are killer exspensive though.
Its one of those MKE Zeniths made in Turkey on HK milling. It is a reliable shooter. I love it.

Tell me about it I have 25 30 round HK brand mags that are new in wrapper. nearly 100 a mag.

And right back atcha Nice setup.

Its one of those MKE Zeniths made in Turkey on HK milling. It is a reliable shooter. I love it.

Tell me about it I have 25 30 round HK brand mags that are new in wrapper. nearly 100 a mag.

And right back atcha Nice setup.
Lol i only have a few. Not pay 100$ for mags on a novelty gun! The zeniths were supposed to be better than pof’s if I remember right.

Lol i only have a few. Not pay 100$ for mags on a novelty gun! The zeniths were supposed to be better than pof’s if I remember right.
Zeniths are on par with original HKs. POFs and PTRs are shyt IMO.

Back
Top Bottom