• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun prices

You can always tell the "good prices" on the ODT. There's been an ad posted for only a few moments and it's had about 50 views. Then it's the....p.m. sent.... p.m. inbound.... I'll take it... what a deal... somebody buy this!... I'll take it... Next in line if it falls through... smokin deal!...
Then days later it's not marked as gone yet. Someone has to wait til payday to meet their obligation.

Shouldn’t AR’s be dirt cheap right now with Bidan coming to getem? Why pay 2x retail for a gun we can’t shoot but only for a minute? There! Let the deflation begin. PM me all your 1/2 priced AR’s and I will save you the embarrassment of turning them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know this has been discussed before, but damn people think they should be getting new prices for used guns. I know it’s a free market and all and that prices have gone up.but dang come on some of these prices are just way out of line. 800 for a 450 glock come own people or 2000 for a basic ar. I know I will get bashed but I don’t care. Have a great evening everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You realize most of those guns wouldn't even be for sale if the value hadn't gone up..right? So, either endure the terrible hardship of people asking more than you think they should for their property, or stop looking at the classifieds.

Come the day when Sleepy Joe closes the the ODT borders and the likes, and we have to go back to more darker times and do the things our better halves have been asking us to do for years. We are going to miss and wish we could get are grubby little fingers on an over priced Glock and Ammo.

Back
Top Bottom