• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun prices

giphy (15).gif

If someone posted a Glock for $100 would you insist on paying more since that seems like an unusually low price? Doubt it. When you see a deal at a Pawn Shop do you correct the store owner to get the price more inline with the market, or do you go online to the forum to brag how you found the "steal" of the year?

If someone posted a Glock for $100 would you insist on paying more since that seems like an unusually low price? Doubt it. When you see a deal at a Pawn Shop do you correct the store owner to get the price more inline with the market, or do you go online to the forum to brag how you found the "steal" of the year?
Always lol

I like to watch the Mecum and Barrett-Jackson auctions and cry about the folks hoarding and flipping their cars for 10x what they paid for them decades ago. Myself, being a much better person, sold my ‘69 Chevelle for $3200.00 last month...exactly what I paid for it because I’m that good of a “brother”.

I like to watch the Mecum and Barrett-Jackson auctions and cry about the folks hoarding and flipping their cars for 10x what they paid for them decades ago. Myself, being a much better person, sold my ‘69 Chevelle for $3200.00 last month...exactly what I paid for it because I’m a good person.
Bless your SirBannedALot heart.

Back
Top Bottom