• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun prices

You would blow a top if you knew the inflated prices I have been paying on some of these Colts I have been buying.

Why? The way I see it, inventory is lower than normal... but there is no gun out there that I have to have RIGHT NOW, that I am willing to pay stupid prices for... Kinda want another 1911, but I am not paying $1300 for a used $700 Kimber... lol

Why? The way I see it, inventory is lower than normal... but there is no gun out there that I have to have RIGHT NOW, that I am willing to pay stupid prices for... Kinda want another 1911, but I am not paying $1300 for a used $700 Kimber... lol

Inventory is not lower than normal for the things I am looking for. Inventory is non existent. Skip the Kimber and get a Colt or a Springer in that price range. GGS always has Kimbers in stock, but between a Kimber and RIA I would take the RIA....even if they were the same price.

This is some of yalls first panic...and it shows. Now newbies, what you do from here matters. Frome here on out, when prices drop...you buy. Its really that simple. And if your a greedy pig...you stock up and sail for 5x retail during the next panic, and yes there will be a next panic.

Your welcome.

This is some of yalls first panic...and it shows. Now newbies, what you do from here matters. Frome here on out, when prices drop...you buy. Its really that simple. And if your a greedy pig...you stock up and sail for 5x retail during the next panic, and yes there will be a next panic.

Your welcome.

:thumb:

Inventory is not lower than normal for the things I am looking for. Inventory is non existent. Skip the Kimber and get a Colt or a Springer in that price range. GGS always has Kimbers in stock, but between a Kimber and RRA I would take the RRA....even if they were the same price.
You must mean RIA(Rock Island) not RRA(Rock River). I would buy every RRA priced similar to a Kimber I could find! RIA......LOL, no thanx.

Hey now! My PTR 9CT has never had an issue beyond going "bbbrrrpppttttt" when I first fired it. Sent it back and they fixed it, not a single issue since.
Right on. I just kept hearing about the ones with crooked barrels AKA improperly installed.

You must mean RIA(Rock Island) not RRA(Rock River). I would buy every RRA priced similar to a Kimber I could find! RIA......LOL, no thanx.

Yeah, brain fart. I was making the point that between the RIA and the Kimber I would rather have the RIA. In truth I won't be buying either at any price.

Inventory is not lower than normal for the things I am looking for. Inventory is non existent. Skip the Kimber and get a Colt or a Springer in that price range. GGS always has Kimbers in stock, but between a Kimber and RIA I would take the RIA....even if they were the same price.

It was just an example. Put any name in there... the point is, I have dozens of guns and with ammo prices where are now, I am not going to the range much and throwing money down range...

There are plenty of guns that I want, but nothing that I can't wait a few weeks or months to pop up at the LGS for a realistic price...

Back
Top Bottom