• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun prices

It was just an example. Put any name in there... the point is, I have dozens of guns and with ammo prices where are now, I am not going to the range much and throwing money down range...

There are plenty of guns that I want, but nothing that I can't wait a few weeks or months to pop up at the LGS for a realistic price...

Oh I get it. It was more in jest than anything. The stuff I am after isn't going to be popping up in any gunstore anytime soon and even if it did, it would be at a premium.

I know this has been discussed before, but damn people think they should be getting new prices for used guns. I know it’s a free market and all and that prices have gone up.but dang come on some of these prices are just way out of line.

You'll have to talk louder. They probably can't hear you over the "cha-ching" sound of people buying.

Personally, I would feel like a complete dick ...
giphy (12).gif

I fight for the common man. I don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of, even if it is done voluntarily...

If that earns me the disdain of the ones taking advantage of others, I can live with that. I don't really care what flippers, scalpers and general douchebags think, clearly.

I fight for the common man. I don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of, even if it is done voluntarily...

You fight for the common man, garbage, but OK, if that is what you believe. You don't like people getting taken advantage of, even if it is done voluntarily.....what? So, you don't want any buyer making a decision because you believe sellers are taking advantage of them, even though it was the buyer's decision? Buyers are responsible for what they buy and what they are willing to pay. Telling grown men/women to due their due diligence and make decisions based on what they want, and want to pay, even where to find better deals is fine (being a shill for a certain stores is not, but you do what you want). But after the buyer makes the decision to buy, you still blame the seller. Most ludicrous (not the rapper) statement you have made to date...and you have made some really far out statements. The distain you feel for me because I don't believe anything you say is true, is OK by me. I don't have any distain for you. I just find you controlling and uninformed. Please continue. Your crash and burn post are liked by me.

Free market. Guess some people don’t like it. My svt-40 isn’t worth $5k but at the same time I don’t think I could “easily” replace it. But if someone wants my what would you take to sell it....that’s on them. Quite honestly even IF someone gave me 5k I’d instantly regret it cause I love it so :-).

Funny people complained seeing “marked up 556” 2 years back. Well now most of the same would kill to get those prices now.

To claim to be such friends of the poors y’all sure do like to paint them as lazy, unprepared, naive, stupid children. Honestly I’d be insulted to be talked about in that manner.

To claim to be such friends of the poors y’all sure do like to paint them as lazy, unprepared, naive, stupid children. Honestly I’d be insulted to be talked about in that manner.

Because what they say, and what they do, are not consistent. They are like Liberals. Say one thing, do another, and attack anyone that calls you out on your double standard... lol

Back
Top Bottom