• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

gun brands you will not buy or own

I said hi point one time, but then YEET cannon is coming.....
I’m not a big fan of hi Point pistols, but damn this 1095ts carbine I have is LOTS of fun to shoot!

8DC785FE-EC78-4CDE-8DE8-E7735C784DFB.jpeg

Taurus
Hi Point
Para Ordinance
Llama

I've owned guns in those brands and had a lot of issues between them. I know Kimber gets a lot of hate but the one I owned was great. I wish I hadn't sold it.

Almost anything recommended by greg vess...

I have seen green ammo cans of Federal or Amerian eagle at Cabela's and Adventure outdoors as cheap as anywhere if you catch en at the right times. They literally have pallets of it when it's on sale. American Eagle is made by Federal. It's simply the best. PPU ammo made in Siberia. Listen to cmshoot. Don't worry about how shinny the brass is. My reloads have the shiniest brass I have ever seen. Out of all the builders and owners I can't believe I didn't get one hit off this. I was think DD would be a little more precise. I just people went app sh*t over FN barrels when PSA had them. Federal or American Eagle is a good bulk ammo to plink with. You won't be setting any accuracy records with it but it's a good clean ammo to target practice with. You should be able to keep within a good two to three inch group with it. It ain't made to compete with it's just made to stop a body. Of course the barrel plays a big part in that as well. Shooter as well. That all depends of the comp. A good comp can mitigate a lot of that recoil vs. a A2 style flash suppressor. I have tried I don't know how many. The Gamma line handle it pretty well. It's easy to get use too. A good three chamber design works very well also. Pisses the guy sitting on the bench next to off but not my problem. I blew the ball cap off my friends heads about three times before he decided to move down a couple. LOL I was also blowing my Bores stores gun socks off the bench beside me and it looked a piece of paper in a hard wind. Gotta love those three chamber comps. LOL. I laugh so hard I start to cry when I think of the first time I saw the look on his face when his hat blew off and it parted his hair perfectly for him. He He Haaaa! Good for troops but it sucks for us current 6.8 boys.

I prolly wouldn't own a Jimenez or Rohm or any of those other cheaper gun manufacturers.

I've had good luck with the two Taurus I've owned - PT92 and 1911.

Son's Hi-Point carbine is fun to shoot but I don't see myself ever owning one of their pistols...

Probably never own a Glock. Just too dang ugly. Kudos for their reliability and they certainly have a wide fan base but just not my jam.

Probably never own a high end 1911 either. Just have too many other things to spend that big money on. Or I'd rather have multiple guns instead of a single $3k 1911.

Jimenez..... Have one of these.... Have never bought one and will not.... And will never shoot it....

Inherited and put it in a box where I will never see it again.... Maybe my kids will find it when I am "gone"

I have seen green ammo cans of Federal or Amerian eagle at Cabela's and Adventure outdoors as cheap as anywhere if you catch en at the right times. They literally have pallets of it when it's on sale. American Eagle is made by Federal. It's simply the best. PPU ammo made in Siberia. Listen to cmshoot. Don't worry about how shinny the brass is. My reloads have the shiniest brass I have ever seen. Out of all the builders and owners I can't believe I didn't get one hit off this. I was think DD would be a little more precise. I just people went app sh*t over FN barrels when PSA had them. Federal or American Eagle is a good bulk ammo to plink with. You won't be setting any accuracy records with it but it's a good clean ammo to target practice with. You should be able to keep within a good two to three inch group with it. It ain't made to compete with it's just made to stop a body. Of course the barrel plays a big part in that as well. Shooter as well. That all depends of the comp. A good comp can mitigate a lot of that recoil vs. a A2 style flash suppressor. I have tried I don't know how many. The Gamma line handle it pretty well. It's easy to get use too. A good three chamber design works very well also. Pisses the guy sitting on the bench next to off but not my problem. I blew the ball cap off my friends heads about three times before he decided to move down a couple. LOL I was also blowing my Bores stores gun socks off the bench beside me and it looked a piece of paper in a hard wind. Gotta love those three chamber comps. LOL. I laugh so hard I start to cry when I think of the first time I saw the look on his face when his hat blew off and it parted his hair perfectly for him. He He Haaaa! Good for troops but it sucks for us current 6.8 boys.
giphy (2).gif

Back
Top Bottom