Grab your guns boys.

When did Georgia legalize concealed carry? Recreational, medicinal marijuana use, prescription drugs going over the counter. Letting the assault weapons ban expire. Castle Doctrine. Gay marriage? Sodomy? Colorado voting out the politicians responsible for new gun laws. Roe Vs Wade.

In my eyes I see that as a bunch of stuff that government had business getting into in the first place! What somebody does in their own home as long as it does not affect anybody else what is the problem. I aint gay and I don't smoke dope but millions of people in America live those life styles now and I have never been affected by them. When it comes down to it whatever somebody does in the end is between them and God and I believe they will answer for it. Judge not lest ye be judged!

If I ever bought guns, I'd ask to have them kept locked up at the local police station. That's the safest place to store them. Them if they became illegal, I could just tell them to take them.

In my eyes I see that as a bunch of stuff that government had business getting into in the first place! What somebody does in their own home as long as it does not affect anybody else what is the problem. I aint gay and I don't smoke dope but millions of people in America live those life styles now and I have never been affected by them. When it comes down to it whatever somebody does in the end is between them and God and I believe they will answer for it. Judge not lest ye be judged!

I share your libertarian views. I was just responding to a post stating that the Govt has never rolled back laws. And as far as I'm concerned we would all be better off if they rolled back significantly more.

Gosh, what a bunch of LEO haters! :heh:

Nah. We respect LEOs.

But I haven't seen one in about 29 years.
All I've seen lately are costumed revenue collecting thugs

A generation ago they actually put some effort into preventing and solving crimes
Now it's all about the numbers
How many "contacts" they make each week and how much $$ they rake in for the dept

Why else would they put so much effort and time into speed traps and traffic stops ??

Nah. We respect LEOs.

But I haven't seen one in about 29 years.
All I've seen lately are costumed revenue collecting thugs

A generation ago they actually put some effort into preventing and solving crimes
Now it's all about the numbers
How many "contacts" they make each week and how much $$ they rake in for the dept

Why else would they put so much effort and time into speed traps and traffic stops ??
My grandfather retired gsp and he says same thing

Back
Top Bottom