Grab your guns boys.

Lost all mine in a boating accident

77 Transactions. And 100% positive, I would trade with you. :)

Sargent Letanya Jackson: "Well OK sir, now we are going to enter your house and absolutely destroy it until we find something. And yes those guys in your backyard have metal detectors and scanners. And yes those police snipers are aiming at your chest. Make my day."

Last edited:
Fortunately, I cant see where this is something that will not instantly happen short of a Katrina type situation. So you have time to make a choice and prepare in advance. I can only think of a few options and I dont like any of them.
1.bury your property in a safe place and hope for better days. This will make you paranoid someone will find it and trace it back to you.
2. Become a martyr and go down in flames. This will make you dead.
3 become a sheeple and surrender. This will make you know your a gutless coward the rest of your life.
4 join the underground.....no thats between 1 and 2 somewhere you can end up paranoid and dead.
5 move to Switzerland. To cold and Im to old and lazy to learn another language.

Move to Switzerland. As much as we all complain, there aren't many better choices than the USA, and there aren't many better states than Georgia. In modern times concealed carry has only been around for 25 years. Obama sucks, but I honestly believe the gun laws will get more 2nd amendment friendly over time. It's just not going to happen in a straight line.

Move to Switzerland. As much as we all complain, there aren't many better choices than the USA, and there aren't many better states than Georgia. In modern times concealed carry has only been around for 25 years. Obama sucks, but I honestly believe the gun laws will get more 2nd amendment friendly over time. It's just not going to happen in a straight line.

When has a Governing body, in the HISTORY of mankind EVER "granted" more freedoms? Even saying they will stand firm as-is would be some super rosy glasses optimism. Sorry bro, but history is ALWAYS right! It's never been wrong.

Yet another NSA / BATFE phishing thread... :tinfoil3::spy:

Sorry - I do not discuss these topics or publicly broadcast my intentions...

A world in which I can't own a gun and they come to my house to take it will be the day I choose to either fight and keep my weapons or they kill me cause it's not worth living that way! I don't think that would ever happen here but they are slowly stripping all of our rights away a little chip at a time! People are too complacent about things and sit back and say well what are you going to do? I'm going to fight it and let them know I don't agree with them! Just think if George Washington and many others just sat back and said "well we can't do anything so why try" ?!

Amen, brother!

When has a Governing body, in the HISTORY of mankind EVER "granted" more freedoms? Even saying they will stand firm as-is would be some super rosy glasses optimism. Sorry bro, but history is ALWAYS right! It's never been wrong.

When did Georgia legalize concealed carry? Recreational, medicinal marijuana use, prescription drugs going over the counter. Letting the assault weapons ban expire. Castle Doctrine. Gay marriage? Sodomy? Colorado voting out the politicians responsible for new gun laws. Roe Vs Wade. 13th Amendment.

Fight these people at the voting booth, not by throwing your life away trying to kill a cop just doing his/her job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom