Grab your guns boys.

Not according to any Government official who bothers to monitor this site. NSA? Ha! Social Media tells any interested party what ever they need to know.

My cold dead hand is absolutely correct. How are we going to fight a SWAT Team that shows up to collect our guns. Do you really want to kill someone's mother or father? Like that would even happen, you may as well just commit suicide. Because it will be suicide by cop.

As if this is likely to happen. Geez. Most of us should worry more about our cardio-vascular health. As a 50 year old guy that is a real threat to me and my family. Priorities folks.
Yup, I agree . It's like a few of the others have pointed out, Katrina and Boston have been all but trial runs . But I sold my last pistol the other day ! Didn't you see my post ? The others were lost in that freak boating accident.

I'll just use my magic coat
i.imgur.com_k9xgGNi.gif

It really depends on the chances of organized or at least large scale group effort.

Shooting an agent at your doorstep gets you killed, maybe a riot gets started over it and you martyred for the cause, but that's unlikely.

Look at the Arab Spring. Success in revolution usually started growing in numbers before going violent, it allowed for organization, leadership structure, etc..

So when they announce confiscation, you get a huge protest/riot going(let the government strike first or at least look like jackbooted thugs), then let media and other organizations show a bunch of citizens getting rubber bulleted, hit with bats, tear gassed, etc... and then you have good fuel for successive riots which may become more and more similar to battlefields.

Problem is us gun owners are pretty ****ty about really getting our numbers together for protests, mostly because were all so into being self reliant we tend to sit back and only protect our own.
Just get a few "uniforms" together and have one on when they come ! They'll just leave believing you're one of them .....HA!

As if this is likely to happen. Geez. Most of us should worry more about our cardio-vascular health. As a 50 year old guy that is a real threat to me and my family. Priorities folks.

THIS ALL DAY. Over half the guys on this site are at a greater risk of heart disease and obesity rather than some fantasy of getting into a shootout with the police over a "what if" scenario.

Also I imagine rebels would be a lot like modern day terrorist and use IED's and the like to just cause constant trouble till the government loses the desire to keep fighting it.

Not according to any Government official who bothers to monitor this site. NSA? Ha! Social Media tells any interested party what ever they need to know.

My cold dead hand is absolutely correct. How are we going to fight a SWAT Team that shows up to collect our guns. Do you really want to kill someone's mother or father? Like that would even happen, you may as well just commit suicide. Because it will be suicide by cop.

I'm glad at least these folks had balls that it seems many folks lack today. Scroll on down to first shot. ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

A world in which I can't own a gun and they come to my house to take it will be the day I choose to either fight and keep my weapons or they kill me cause it's not worth living that way! I don't think that would ever happen here but they are slowly stripping all of our rights away a little chip at a time! People are too complacent about things and sit back and say well what are you going to do? I'm going to fight it and let them know I don't agree with them! Just think if George Washington and many others just sat back and said "well we can't do anything so why try" ?!

Back
Top Bottom