Votes: 26 27.1%
  • Seems like something cool to do after eating a couple tacos

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • We all know we've done it.... Shhh.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I do it all the time, no big deal.

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
I think back to when I was a kid a buddy and I were going squirrel hunting walking down Hwy 70. Sheriff deputy pulled up. Boys he said ate those loaded. No sir we said.

OK Be safe .

Good old days
Imagine that scenario today, both of you would have been face down in the grass, charged with a crime and your parents arrested as well. Your entire life would be turned upside down, not to mention the thousands upon thousands of dollars spent on a trial defending you and your parents. That is if you were simply shot on the side of the road for resisting!

I am conflicted on this as we need for people who don't own guns to see that it is not a deviant act to carry a gun. I don't ever carry openly but I do support a persons right to. The progressives did a good job during the twentyth century to make people think gun = criminal.
We have a lot of work to do to reverse the damage that the left has done in this world and being uncomfortable with people walking around with ak-47's on their backs is just a growing pain that we are going to have to endure until it doesn't seem weird anymore.

Back
Top Bottom