• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock pricing?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making $200 on a legitimate sale/purchase ain’t quite the same as selling unserialized guns. Not even close. Don’t try to pretend it’s the same

They are in the eyes of the ATF. Nothing in the statue says anything about profits or even how many guns you need to sell. You can lose money on every one you sell and still be a dealer. They have arrested sellers who sold only 1 gun.

The dozens of ODT Flippers after reading that article:
View attachment 3075916
"During a two-year period, Feldman bought at least 41 firearms online via the auction site GunBroker.com, had them shipped to an FFL in Minnesota where he filled out Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives paperwork, and then resold them on ArmsList.com for a profit."
Paperwork is the problem here.
Also, I have a 700 glock listed, but I don't really want to sell it, I want a fair trade but I dont want 300 messages like "400 I'll buy it today"

It's only flipping if someone actually buys.
Yep. No one is putting a gun to another person's head and forcing them to purchase. Live and let live. Mind your own business. Surely you have more important things in your own life to handle than another person's business. Rant over. Thanks.

No one is doubling their money on a Glock. You don't know what the negotiated price on these pistols are or if they are even selling at all. Many people overprice their items because people like yourself come in and say "well I can buy this for such and such over here" and commence to undercut the value because its not in a store. You wouldnt be complaining if everyone was selling below market value because they had to pay a family emergency. You would probably buy their Glock for $250 and give an emoji prayer. Its not price gouging, its just not the prices you think they should be. Many people have motivations to buy outside of the shops and dont mind paying extra. What it really sounds like is you think the market outside of the retail one should always be cheaper.
Excellent. Thanks.

They are in the eyes of the ATF. Nothing in the statue says anything about profits or even how many guns you need to sell. You can lose money on every one you sell and still be a dealer. They have arrested sellers who sold only 1 gun.
Nothing in the statute says much of anything about anything. Clear as mud.

It’s about as clear as the recently proposed pistol brace regulation.

I can't speak for everyone, but I have a receipt for $699 and some few cents for my Gen 5 17 I bought when they first came out with swapped tru glo sights on it.

Yep. No one is putting a gun to another person's head and forcing them to purchase. Live and let live. Mind your own business. Surely you have more important things in your own life to handle than another person's business. Rant over. Thanks.

Wrong. That is gouging.

Selling guns for a living without an FFL, is a felony and can land you in prison for many years...

I am fine with you being a felon, but using this forum that others enjoy, as your illegal storefront... That's annoying... The chances of your **** splattering on others, is fairly high when you get busted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom