• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock pricing?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I seeing so many bone stock glocks for 700+? They’re in stock everywhere for 500~ There’s a ton of price gouging here but really. A basic glock. I also see a lot of guys buying blue label to turn and flip them for double on here.

Well I agree there are glocks out there but here in the N ATL Metro , most gun stores are out of stock cept maybe a 42 or 43 .

That said I have not checked my 2 blue label dealers in over 2 months

Yea people flip but also 'folk' pay these prices apparently ??? So ???

If it is cheaper in the store then go buy it in the store. Private prices will eventually come down when people realize that their items won't sell.
I couldn't get anyone to touch a SCAR 16 I had at $2400, now I am seeing the same posted for 3k+. I eventually had to come down to a little over 2k before I could get someone to bite. They are damn fine rifles, but definitely not worth what people are asking now.

Yea
I'm pretty sure the price of a SCAR 16 I saw at Cabelas yesterday was over $2,1OO , so your former price seems fair , & the SCAR I am referring to was a used rifle .

Capture+_2021-01-30-13-45-19-2.png

Why am I seeing so many bone stock glocks for 700+? They’re in stock everywhere for 500~ There’s a ton of price gouging here but really. A basic glock. I also see a lot of guys buying blue label to turn and flip them for double on here.

Thanks I had no idea.

Reactions: JWC
Well I agree there are glocks out there but here in the N ATL Metro , most gun stores are out of stock cept maybe a 42 or 43 .

That said I have not checked my 2 blue label dealers in over 2 months

Yea people flip but also 'folk' pay these prices apparently ??? So ???
The ATF got a guy who was flipping guns online he got 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom