• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock pricing?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. That is gouging.

Selling guns for a living without an FFL, is a felony and can land you in prison for many years...

I am fine with you being a felon, but using this forum that others enjoy, as your illegal storefront... That's annoying... The chances of your **** splattering on others, is fairly high when you get busted...

So now, if the price is higher than you want to pay, they are making a living off selling guns, are a felon and are using ODT as a storefront. Everyone who sells anything on here is using ODT as a storefront. You have no idea that anything you talk about is true. You just enjoy making accusations which are nothing more than your opinion. You know, your take on what is and what is not true is annoying. Fan the flames of discontent. You track record of being anywhere close to the truth is horrendous. But please continue. Just another crash and burn post.

Wrong. That is gouging.

Selling guns for a living without an FFL, is a felony and can land you in prison for many years...

I am fine with you being a felon, but using this forum that others enjoy, as your illegal storefront... That's annoying... The chances of your **** splattering on others, is fairly high when you get busted...
How do you know how much the seller paid for the gun, and who decides who is "gouging?" You?! Bahahahahahaha!!! Lemme guess...."dont agree with how I think so it's wrong?" Cancel culture at its finest. :tsk:

Get the **** outta here with that liberal bull****.

How do you know how much the seller paid for the gun, and who decides who is "gouging?" You?! Bahahahahahaha!!! Lemme guess...."dont agree with how I think so it's wrong?" Cancel culture at its finest. :tsk:

Everyone wants to be a free market capitalist... until it’s time to do free market capitalist ****.

So now, if the price is higher than you want to pay, they are making a living off selling guns, are a felon and are using ODT as a storefront. Everyone who sells anything on here is using ODT as a storefront. You have no idea that anything you talk about is true. You just enjoy making accusations which are nothing more than your opinion. You know, your take on what is and what is not true is annoying. Fan the flames of discontent. You track record of being anywhere close to the truth is horrendous. But please continue. Just another crash and burn post.
Well said. Thank you.

If you paid $700 new for a $500 gun, then yeah, your dealer ripped you off.

Nothing Liberal about it. Dude, you are one of the gougers... I look at your prices on used guns and they are usually hundreds over full retail... A Glock 43X for $675? LOL!

Everyone wants to be a free market capitalist... until it’s time to do free market capitalist ****.

Part of being a free market, is having a voice. And being free to use that voice to tell the other person when they are off their meds with their pricing.

None of the people yelling about "Mu Free Marketz!" have an F'ing clue. To them, free market means charging anything, and doing whatever they want to the extent that some of them, are committing felonies here in broad daylight, and relying on "the rules" and their friendly mods to suppress anyone from saying anything about it or calling them out on it...

There are absolutely, 100% guaranteed people here operating as unlicensed dealers. You know it, I know it. They will play word games and hide behind semantics, but they are absolutely in the business of flipping and selling guns for profit, without an FFL.

"But dude, so I can't make a profit ever??".

No, that's not what anyone is saying and we all know that. We are talking about the sizable handful of folks that are clearly "internet dealers" and they do it day in, day out here, and the mods and owners turn a blind eye to it... They call it "Free capitalism", but that's bull**** and everyone knows it.

Part of being a free market, is having a voice. And being free to use that voice to tell the other person when they are off their meds with their pricing.

None of the people yelling about "Mu Free Marketz!" have an F'ing clue. To them, free market means charging anything, and doing whatever they want to the extent that some of them, are committing felonies here in broad daylight, and relying on "the rules" and their friendly mods to suppress anyone from saying anything about it or calling them out on it...

There are absolutely, 100% guaranteed people here operating as unlicensed dealers. You know it, I know it. They will play word games and hide behind semantics, but they are absolutely in the business of flipping and selling guns for profit, without an FFL.

"But dude, so I can't make a profit ever??".

No, that's not what anyone is saying and we all know that. We are talking about the sizable handful of folks that are clearly "internet dealers" and they do it day in, day out here, and the mods and owners turn a blind eye to it... They call it "Free capitalism", but that's bull**** and everyone knows it.

EF22F330-8D99-4FFA-B333-055977FE7BC3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom