Glock pricing?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern_tied

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   1
Reaction score
Why am I seeing so many bone stock glocks for 700+? They’re in stock everywhere for 500~ There’s a ton of price gouging here but really. A basic glock. I also see a lot of guys buying blue label to turn and flip them for double on here.

No one is doubling their money on a Glock. You don't know what the negotiated price on these pistols are or if they are even selling at all. Many people overprice their items because people like yourself come in and say "well I can buy this for such and such over here" and commence to undercut the value because its not in a store. You wouldnt be complaining if everyone was selling below market value because they had to pay a family emergency. You would probably buy their Glock for $250 and give an emoji prayer. Its not price gouging, its just not the prices you think they should be. Many people have motivations to buy outside of the shops and dont mind paying extra. What it really sounds like is you think the market outside of the retail one should always be cheaper.

If it is cheaper in the store then go buy it in the store. Private prices will eventually come down when people realize that their items won't sell.
I couldn't get anyone to touch a SCAR 16 I had at $2400, now I am seeing the same posted for 3k+. I eventually had to come down to a little over 2k before I could get someone to bite. They are damn fine rifles, but definitely not worth what people are asking now.

tenor (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom