• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Givers &Takers Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since communism and butthurt has been mentioned why are we censored when we mention something that we disagree with in the ad again?

Because negative comments are not allowed in adds. Its really not that hard to not comment, it fact it takes less to push the back button then it does to type something thats going to get deleted.

Last edited:
I guess I'm guilty of this. I bought a highly discounted 9mm carbine on here on a whim. After a range trip, I put it up for trade for the wife a Shield($100 value above what I paid). I had a well known member on here over to give me enough cash to pick one up new, which I accepted. Should I feel bad? Or bad when I trade a new $600+ pistol, for a worn out $400 pistol....cause I wanted it?

PS, the $600 SIG I picked up Friday won't be on the block.....hopefully ever.

Lol not going to lie I thought this thread might be about that deal when I first read it. That was an awesome snag.

I kinda get what you're saying. But again I side with capitalism. My only issue is looking like a jerk off trying to flip it in the same spot where you got it from. But I missed the deal y'all are talking about so pay me no mind.

So your saying buying low selling high, or capitalism is the problem with this country.

Or that because a person sold low for whatever reason others should be required to sell low, i believe thats some type of communism. If we're putting things in a political perspective.

I watched the deal even bumped it so I could have got said deal. I'm not sore over not getting it. I saw a good deal go bad when taker put greed in the mix and made huge profits off of another persons act of kindness or giving. That's it. I think greed runs this country and it filters down the tree. Reason for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom