Givers &Takers Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
WOLVERINE
157   0
Reaction score
I went ahead and put in pasture because it will end up here. This world is full of givers and takers. I watched a solid deal from a giver with outstanding savings get turned into over $300 flipping profit. The paint hadn't even dried per say and the taker posted it right back on the same place they got the awesome deal from. It's disturbing to me to just stand by and watch and say nothing. Have to vent it out and I know I'm not gonna stop it from happening but I'll feel a lot better. Some say it's capitalism I think it to be more like greed. Anyway feeling a little release just texting about it thanks for listening.

Edit added:
:doh: :rant: :laser::spider:

Last edited:
I got warnings for commenting that I would buy the amom if he threw in an m9 for 350.00. It's the warnings and infractions I receive which keeps me from upping my supporter status nowadays. Yes I know it's only 15.00 but kind of like what everyone says about Dicks sporting goods locations I just feel better because of not buying in.

Last edited:
I got warnings for commenting that I would buy the amom if he threw in an m9 for 350.00. It's the warnings and infractions I receive which keeps me from upping my supporter status nowadays. Yes I know it's only 15.00 but kind of like what everyone says about Dicks sporting goods locations I just feel better because of not buying in.
If you don't make your offers or other comments in a PM then I guess the warnings/infractions are justified and your own fault. Tell me it isn't so :suspicious:. If you are getting warnings and infractions from things said in PM's then I would like to know.

No fair to drop your support of the ODT because of something you could have avoided.

1795649_669338156461596_1131210052_n.jpg

If you don't make your offers or other comments in a PM then I guess the warnings/infractions are justified and your own fault. Tell me it isn't so :suspicious:. If you are getting warnings and infractions from things said in PM's then I would like to know.

No fair to drop your support of the ODT because of something you could have avoided.

If someone only wants offers via PM, they should disable the comments! By putting it in the thread it lets others know wjat has been offered and turned down or counter offered. By only going through PMs it makes me think of Ebay!

I made an offer in the thread and received a warning.. I guess I should've just called him out as a flipper if I was going to get a warning. It's not the warning that I'm upset about though really.
This has been a longstanding debate ever since I became a supporter 3 years ago. It a simple point of contention. I'm not going to argue over it because it's a dead horse anyway. Flippers can do just about whatever they choose around here. Yeah yeah yeah I don't have to read or comment in the ad blah blah blah but when you see someone buy something with the only intention of flipping the said item it gets a little in my crawl. To further compound my small amount of angst he didn't even wait a couple of hours before he threw it back up here for 300.00 more than he paid for it... His right to post for whatever he wants but I don't think this forum was setup to be a profiteering site in general. Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom