• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS rant!

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
Why in the world does a small package from Missouri make it to Georgia and then all the damn way down to America’s “just the tip” and then sit there from the 21st through the 30th? My favorite part of all this is it saying “In Transit to Next Facility” up until the 25th and then it just stops. Then out of nowhere, it makes it back to Georgia. Obviously not in transit to the next damn facility!

By the way, this package should have arrived on the 21st.

I called the company and they said they have to wait until 15 business days to file a claim and recommended I order another one and either send the other one back if it arrives or they would refund it after the 15 business days.

So I did just that. And they both showed up on the same day.

Why is USPS like this? Now I have to pay to return something because of their antics.

IMG_1537.png

IMG_1538.jpeg

Close...MIDWest Gun Works

I do have to give them credit for how quick they responded to my inquiry.
I had a Midway order do something similar not too long ago.
Made it to ****-lanta distribution center from Missouri in the typical 2 days and then disappeared for 7-10 days out to the left coast! It did finally arrive though like yours.

I bought a $500 scope from a guy on here 3 weeks ago. Went from tucker Ga to Greenville SC and is now “moving to next facility” for the past 12 days. I really hope it shows up.
Dang! Me too. I feel like all the other package companies see that honey pot UPS pay and just don't give a **** anymore.

I had a Midway order do something similar not too long ago.
Made it to ****-lanta distribution center from Missouri in the typical 2 days and then disappeared for 7-10 days out to the left coast! It did finally arrive though like yours.
I had a Midway package do that last year. They actually re sent my order. Then literally 2 days later the original package showed. It looked like it had been through a tornado and carried in a dog's mouth

Back
Top Bottom