• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Givers &Takers Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rant is givers & takers. They whole nation is infected with this mentality heck 53% of America voted him back in for the sake of getting something out of it for nothing more than a vote. I just call it lazy or greedy or leaching off of another like a parasite is all and felt it necessary to vent it out instead of saying nothing at all.

The rant is givers & takers. They whole nation is infected with this mentality heck 53% of America voted him back in for the sake of getting something out of it for nothing more than a vote. I just call it lazy or greedy or leaching off of another like a parasite is all and felt it necessary to vent it out instead of saying nothing at all.
So your saying buying low selling high, or capitalism is the problem with this country.

Or that because a person sold low for whatever reason others should be required to sell low, i believe thats some type of communism. If we're putting things in a political perspective.

I guess I'm guilty of this. I bought a highly discounted 9mm carbine on here on a whim. After a range trip, I put it up for trade for the wife a Shield($100 value above what I paid). I had a well known member on here over to give me enough cash to pick one up new, which I accepted. Should I feel bad? Or bad when I trade a new $600+ pistol, for a worn out $400 pistol....cause I wanted it?

PS, the $600 SIG I picked up Friday won't be on the block.....hopefully ever.

I guess I'm guilty of this. I bought a highly discounted 9mm carbine on here on a whim. After a range trip, I put it up for trade for the wife a Shield($100 value above what I paid). I had a well known member on here over to give me enough cash to pick one up new, which I accepted. Should I feel bad? Or bad when I trade a new $600+ pistol, for a worn out $400 pistol....cause I wanted it?

PS, the $600 SIG I picked up Friday won't be on the block.....hopefully ever.

You took that from poorer gun enthusiast and are depriving them of the ownership of guns out of their price range. Prepare for a call from DoJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom