• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Givers &Takers Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the deal even bumped it so I could have got said deal. I'm not sore over not getting it. I saw a good deal go bad when taker put greed in the mix and made huge profits off of another persons act of kindness or giving. That's it. I think greed runs this country and it filters down the tree. Reason for the rant.
I didn't see the ad but if someone buys the item for the price I'm asking I consider that a good deal. If someone could sell the item for more money good for them. I may get upset that I didn't get as much money out of the item as I could but thats life. It sounds like the seller got what he wanted from the buyer and the buyers trying to get more from it that's okay. Most people dont get into guns for business, but prob even less whould consider guns a charitable venture where they should pay it forward.
Ive def sold thinge for less than i wanted, but the market will bear what it will.

Last edited:
Im curious to know what deal i missed... so i can get pissed and bitch about the inflated price

givers and takers....As long as you give me the money you can take the gun.

Who cares? If you get your asking price who cares what the buyer does with it?

Flip it, f... it, sodomize it, makes no difference to me.

Actually, Jchap is a great trader who prices things very fairly and has gone out his way to help people on this forum. He probably thinks the original seller was trying to be nice and give a good deal and someone profited from his generosity.
Thanks and yes that's what I was thinking.
I agree, Red Dawn Red Dawn has some good deals.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom