• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosts

Search a place called "brook run" in dunwoody georgia. Abandoned insane asylum that a bunch of people around here used to go to to look around. There's been ghost teams there with all the fancy equipment and there's been some weird pics posted on the internet. I've had more than a few experiences that have led me to believe in some aspect of the paranormal and i stopped going there for good

I take my dogs there all the time....of course I go at 10 in the morning. Some of those buildings are super crazy looking and all throughout the place are giant flood lights on the ground and in the trees....I guess in case someone got out??

Check that place alot. My Wife's families private cemetery is listed in there.I'd rather not say which one, because it is family and we don't want people scooby dooin' around there, but heres some pics from out there:
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_gy6.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_gy3.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_gy5.jpg

I've been to the turner field naval hospital back years ago. And the old boot factory in Blairsville that where my grandma lives very spooky and for Hickory Springs here in Tifton "No Comment"

I've been to the turner field naval hospital back years ago. And the old boot factory in Blairsville that where my grandma lives very spooky and for Hickory Springs here in Tifton "No Comment"
The Navy Hospital is pure BS. All the stories about it are false. It wasn't a mental hospital or anything, just closed after a flood.

I got a job last year at a plant that has been around since the 40's. Seems that one of the electricians that had been there over 30 years died on a heart attack climbing up a flight of stairs. He always told his buddies there if he died at work he would get back at everyone in the plant. Of course everyone just laughed in off.

Two days later the plant had a black out. It lasted 2 hours which was the longest anyone could remember. No where else in the city had an electrical problem that day.

Just made me wonder.

We went to spook bridge in Valdosta when I was in H.S. A sherriffs deputy ran us off before we got to investigate it. Went to hickory springs and a girl in need made me forget about any ghost hunting. The holly elementary is no longer in use, except for storage. I haven't been to the cemetary or a church that is a few miles away from me that I've heard stories about yet.

Glock I understand protecting the family cemetary, but have you had any experiences there?

Back
Top Bottom