• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosts

If you live in the old Model school , Yes

Ok, kind of scared me a bit. I was thinking, " I met him, but it was at his work, not my house." So you are just familiar with the old model school.

Want to come hang out in my basement around 11pm.....it's awesome!

Thats the one I was refering to. The weirdest place I've ever been to was DACHAU, a cocentration camp in Germany. It was intresting history wise, but it was unbelievable to see the conditions they were kept in and the things they did to people. They had a movie we watched that showed actual clips of the cruel and brutal things they did.

Go down Hermitage rd to intersection of New Hermitage rd. Brick building on the left. The haunted house is behind it.

I have noticed the brick building in the past. Kinda gives me the creeps. Not sure why. Never noticed the white house behind it. What's the story on it?

The old abandoned hospital in Buford is a creepy place to go. We went there a few times while in high school and walked out with a couple stories. The 1st time we went we got ran off by the cops telling us not to go back because of the crack heads that now lived there. The second time though we went through the whole place and my buddy snapped some pictures. In one of the pictures you can clearly see the light white see though outline of a boy standing on a ledge with arms crossed in front if him. Before you ask I don't have the picture, but will ask him if he still does tomorrow and post it. Along with all the noises and homeless people that now inhabit this fine establishment I will not be back anytime soon.

I've heard stories of Blood Mountain up in north Ga. something about an Indian massacre or a really bad Indian war that took place there. People say it's haunted, but I've never been up there. You guys heard anything on this?

Back
Top Bottom