• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosts

well i had my encouter with something 3 scratches 2 different times on stomach and poked in back and saw a white mist floting in the house yes they are ghost good and bad!!

Had a Confederate Soldier walk through the woods behind the house where I grew up. Saw him and hollered that he needed to get off the land. I started to walk to where he was and he stepped behind a tree. When I got to where he "should" have been there was nuthing. I could see in all directions for about 50 yrds so I know he couldnt have walked out without seeing him.

I love going to Mahyley Lancaster's grave. The first time i went it was really creepy but i grew up hearing stories from my grandpa about her. My husband will no longer take me there. I guess it creeps him out idk. But as long as your respectful its okay to go im sure everyone has heard the stories about what happens when you disrespect her lol.

Ive head that Hagans mtn in pike near me is haunted. had a senior last year get his little hobby team go up there and investigate, never heard about the results. also my cousin told me of a story about when she was little, she would see a apparition of a man posted up on the wall by her room late at night, she ran to my uncle and told him there was a man in the house, he ran around the house with a bat and saw nothing. She always figured that the man was watching out for her. also, my middle school art teacher told me of moving into an older house when he was little, and ever so often, he would wake up in the middle of the night and see people coming into his room, walk to his bed, and bend over and stare at him for a minute, then walk out. now this would happen every few months. one day he told his sister about it, and she was experiencing similar things. Later they confronted their mom with their experiences, and his parents told him that their house used to be a funeral home, and their bed rooms were the old viewing rooms.

Now, i cant verify the validity of those two, i have had one experience in my room. I live on Hwy 109 w twards molena. right across from where short cut road comes out. My house used to be a gas station before we bought it, and built our house. I stayed up late one night (this happened this past summer.) watching tv. so i start to go to bed, and about 10 minutes after i lie down, this blinding blue light starts shining, coming from the floor, beside my tv stand. I sit up and stare at in, dumbfounded thingking what in the hell is that?!?! then after about a minute, it vanished. now this thing lit up my whole room. it wasnt like a concentrated beam like an led might put out. So after it was gone i get up and go over to look at the source of the light. In the space that it came from(in between a toy box that now functions at a tv stand, and an expensive equipment padded "Hitman" like storage case which contains nothing) the only things in that space are 3 year books, and a cd case, and none of them light up, much less bright enough to produce that light. I have also been trying to go to sleep, and have an intense feeling that a menacing figure was standing over me... creepy stuff in this house. strange thing is, there is no background that would explain such experiences...

well i had my encouter with something 3 scratches 2 different times on stomach and poked in back and saw a white mist floting in the house yes they are ghost good and bad!!
sounds like demon with the 3 scratches. i stopped messing with that stuff when i was younger when something followed me and my buddy home after trying to provoke them in a place called dudleytown, ct that place is the number one most haunted place i have been to next to a place in key west

Search a place called "brook run" in dunwoody georgia. Abandoned insane asylum that a bunch of people around here used to go to to look around. There's been ghost teams there with all the fancy equipment and there's been some weird pics posted on the internet. I've had more than a few experiences that have led me to believe in some aspect of the paranormal and i stopped going there for good
I've been there about 4 or 5 times before they tore it down. I expierenced some wired stuff, but nothing to make me a believer in "ghost". It was a fun place to go for a scare tho.

All of my ghost stories revolve around my great-grandmother's house in winnetka, CA.

My great-grandparents were one of the first few to move into the Winnetka/Chatsworth area in the San Fernando Valley (just north of LA). That part of the valley was the first to have non-indigenous peoples living in it (early 1920s) and the street the house is off of was the only road that connected both sides of the valley until the 40s.

Fast forward to my aunt (who now lives in the house) as a child had an "indian" friend that lived up in the hills (what we would consider mountains here in GA) and would walk into town and stop by and see her (her words, not mine). 10+ years later my great-grandmother dies in the house in the early 90s and my grandparents basically leave everything as is for 15 years. They keep up the yard occasionally but never really sure why they didn't sell it. My aunt divorces her loser husband and decides to move into the house since her parents (my grandparents) still own it and get it back into shape. Its from there that my aunt hears whispering everynow and then and doors will close by themselves.

Her craziest story happened several months after she moved in with her only son. She had just had hardwoods put in the foyer/hallway and that night had just put her son to bed after he fell asleep on the couch (he was 7-8 at the time). Puts him to bed, she goes to bed and reads a little before turning out the light. She hears footsteps on the hardwood, steps go into the bathroom right before you get to her room, the nightlight in the bathroom (for her son) clicks off, and then clicks back on. She grabbed a baseball bat she had next to the bed and after a minute works herself up to check it out. Nothing. Her son is out cold asleep. No one is in the house.

Fast forward a couple of months and she goes to a work party where they have a medium/fortune teller as kind of a gag. She doesn't bother waiting in the line and right before the party is over the medium comes up to her and tells her that she is safe in her house. The medium lady proceeds to tell her exactly how her house is laid out and that a man in his early 30s is staying on the couch to protect her. She describes in detail the man and it matches exactly her brother, my dad. My dad overdosed on cocaine when I was 4 months old. Never knew him.

Last year she told me that one of her lawn guys saw a guy sitting on the couch in her house. He looked again when they were done and didn't see anyone.

This past summer my parents went out to CA to see family and to catch a USC football game (my stepdad is an alum). Visit my aunt's house and as they are about to eat dinner, my mom (who obviously was married to my dad) walks into the kitchen and the lights freak out. She said all of the lights in the kitchen turned off and on several times very quickly. My aunt says that happens with family they haven't seen in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom