• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosts

I don't know where all the skeptics come from.
After a near death , heck I did die--for eight seconds I was clenicly dead. I felt my lung collapse, stopped breathing, kidneys went into shut down. When I reopened my eyes the whole room was full of strange machinery, that was hooked up to me. and yes, my beloved Mother-in-law was with me, She has been a presence in our home sence. I was mover to a regular patient room just in time to see the towers fall on 9/11/2001. Take it with a grain of salt. This DID happen to me.

Thats the one I was refering to. The weirdest place I've ever been to was DACHAU, a cocentration camp in Germany. It was intresting history wise, but it was unbelievable to see the conditions they were kept in and the things they did to people. They had a movie we watched that showed actual clips of the cruel and brutal things they did.

Been there. Back in the 80's. Creepy place for sure but I never experienced any "event", just the thought of all the people murdered there mainly.

77REBELBOWTIE
I sense a few ghost hunts happening in the future the way this thread is going.

Bad idea I think...Half of us a smart a$$es and practical jokers and ALL of are armed. To quote Russel Peters " Somebody gonna geta hurt REAL BAD". LOL!

I've heard stories of Blood Mountain up in north Ga. something about an Indian massacre or a really bad Indian war that took place there. People say it's haunted, but I've never been up there. You guys heard anything on this?

I heard the same thing.

I've heard stories of Blood Mountain up in north Ga. something about an Indian massacre or a really bad Indian war that took place there. People say it's haunted, but I've never been up there. You guys heard anything on this?
it was the creeks attacking the cherokee's around 300 years ago. Thats how blood mtn got its name, from the blood soaked ground. I have tromped all through the woods up there around the AT and there are a few places that I will not go at night.

Fort Morgan is a civil war fort in gulf shores,alabama and I have got some pictures of orbs in a powder room and the bunk chamber from there if anyone is interested.

When I was a kid maybe four I would visit my aunts house me and my sister she was a year and a few months older than me. I remember going upstairs in her old house playing and met a old lady that lived there in one of the rooms. I spoke to her and she never responded. She just looked back at me. So i just walked back down stairs and played in the kitchen with my sister until we left. We came back not to long after when my aunt found out she was pregnant. My mom and aunt seemed very happy. Thats when the old lady showed up this time downstairs and off in the side room where we were playing she took mine and my sisters hands and led us upstairs. At the top of the stairs she pointed to a box she seemed to want us to open. So I opened the box inside was the outline of what appeared to be in the shape of where a child was laying but, nothing was there. We walked back down stairs and continued playing until we left again. A few weeks went by and we went back to visit my aunt. This time she was crying and was telling my mother that her baby had died/miscarried. My sister and I never spoke of the lady that lived upstairs to my aunt or my mother until we were both in our mid 20s. One day I asked her with my sister sitting next to me in the car "Who was the lady that lived upstairs in your old house?" Her reply "What lady?" my response "You know the one that lived upstairs in the room to the left at the top of the stairs." Her response "No one ever lived upstairs in that house." I look over at my sister and she was white as a ghost. She clearly remembered as well.

There are many more. But, I have to say having someone whisper in your ear "look right" is very handy in combat. They get annoyed sometimes when you don't listen though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom