• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosts

When I was a young kid, my parents told me about an old wooden bridge where a fella named Luke Brown had been hanged. My parents always told me you could stand on the bridge and say, "Luke, what did you do to get hanged?" Then, if you listened real closely, you would hear, "Nothing at all".

I am completely jealous of glocks horror collection.

Bad thing is thats no even half of it. there is a whole other shelf of masks and costumes taking up a walk in closet...LOL
Heres some costume shots to make ya more jealous..LOL Since you are in Worth county, gotta check out the Haunted house in the old Circuit City Building in Albany this year!
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_Ned9.jpg
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_DSC_027811.png
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_DSC_0872.png
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_jason3.jpg

Last edited:
And my family thinks I'm into the horror movies. I was a subscriber to FANGORIA from around 10 - 16 years old. I wish I still had some of the stuff I bought back then. I didn't get a chance to make it last year, but I will this year.

Anyone have any good....TRUE ghost stories!?

So, I'm doing a site survey at the old Infantry Museum in Ft. Benning (I'm a demolition estimator) and had gone through the entire building with the General Contractor. Big a$$ building built back in 1925 from what I was told. Was the Infantry Museum for years until they built a new, better one. The building has restricted access, so not just any yahoo can go into it.

Long story short, the GC had to leave and I was poking around (literally) down in the basement looking for structural walls. I had gone into a storage room where the door would not stay open (hung wrong my guess), again poking around up in ceiling tiles and banging on walls with a ball-pin hammer. Yep, making another noise to wake the departed basically. The room is "dead" in the middle of a long hallway that goes over the old steam trench, so I can see down the hall a couple hundred feet in each direction.

In the room, with the door closed but not shut, I hear someone speak. So, I stop and listen. From right outside the door, a man says, "Hello?" You know, like who in the hell is making all this noise down here. OK, I have a visitor, no biggie.

I'm only 3 feet away from the door and open it in like 2 seconds. NOTHING! NO ONE! Look down the hall... NOTHING! Say in a loud voice, "Hello??" NOTHING! Look out the window into the only parking lot, no cars but mine. Go upstairs to see if he in on the upper floor. NO ONE!

Go back downstairs, thinking I just imagined it. Poking around some more and hear footsteps RIGHT above where I am. I run upstairs and NOTHING! This time yell to see if anyone is there. NOTHING! No cars again in the lot, no one in the building but me.

So, I'm thinking maybe this is some old guy that passed away on a museum tour and is now lost. Get outside and find a historical marker that tells the REAL story...

i190.photobucket.com_albums_z203_AtlantaEstimator_Misc_benning.jpg

Makes you wonder how many brave souls might still be around the old hospital, wondering who was creating a ruckus. Ghost story? You decide.

Back
Top Bottom