• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fraud Alert! Firearmssuppliers.com

That's what irritates me about this. My reply from ATF was that they didn't investigate identity theft or fraud. Seems they could have at least forwarded the case to the FBI, instead of just telling me to contact the FBI myself. I'm not holding my breath waiting for a callback from them.

This is why I fear nothing about being on a government list. They can and do **** up a wet dream. This has sting opterstio written all over it for them to conduct. Lazy POS's.

I've had several people contact me trying to confirm information on an FFL sent to them by person claiming to be a gun shop, using the website firearmssupliers.com. They have stolen a copy of my FFL through some sort of data breech at a national distributor we've ordered from. The scammer is using the physical address of a real gun store, The Vault / Wild West Traders, on Austell Road in Marietta, GA. They have edited my FFL to include the name Firearms Suppliers. The potential victims were asked to send funds by bitcoin or PayPal, and became suspicious when payment was going to a foreign account holder, or prices seemed to be too good to be true. Tractiongrips has no affiliation with firearms suppliers.com, and I've reported the identity theft and forgery to authorities, including ATF and local LE. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I've tried to reach out my voice mail to "The Vault" in Marietta, but haven't received a cal back. I've seen a ton of good reviews for that business, and I'm fairly certain they are not involved at all, other than having their address being used to give an appearance of the fraudulent business being legitimate. Please share this information with everyone.
Thanks,
Don Myers
Tractiongrips
Sorry to hear this!

Hell they were all over me when I shipped a 1911 to a lumber co. that has a hardware and gun sales. The shipping address just had blank blank Lumber yard. I was planning shipping ups bur brain farted and shipped it USPS which is ok as long as there are no indications it a firearm on package. Well I had forgotten that I had put four or five boxes of ammo in with a gun and the lady at the shipping center shook it and she called me the ATF and said that she heard ammunition shaking in the Box. She said her husband was was in the military and she knew what ammo sounded like. So I get a call from the ATF saying Mr Vess when you speak to you about your recent shipment can you meet us somewhere I said I'll meet you at the Kroger in boonsboro they said it's perfect they said we'll be in a black unmarked car blotted blah blah.
When I got to the Kroger a spot of the black car right away so I just drove up and got out and they just nonchalantly came over and said Mr Vess shipping the gun is perfectly fine you did nothing wrong there you just can't ship ammo so you USPS. So I took the ammo back out and they say we'll take the gun back to the center and tell the lady that the gun is going to register FFL. I had to call that lumber yard on the phone and they spoke to the person that said yes we do have gun sales and yada yada yada.
So to make a long story short they're out there and they're watching you can bet your ass on that.

They're just watching the wrong people that's the problem. Grant that I did do something wrong but it wasn't the end of the world. People out there that are screwing everybody over are the ones that are giving law abiding gun owners the bad rap. They need to investigate that stuff a little harder in my opinion.

I've been looking for a DDM4 found one on the site. I actually attempted to order and they told me no CC it would need to go through Paypal. They actually provided me with the following address to Paypal the money to. Sadly, I did attempt to send, but Paypal blocked it. I then started searching around and found this thread. So thank you for confirming and I'm glad this didn't go through. Have fun with the name though. Someone should be able to take this guy down assuming this is a real name.

What's sad is that this site is still operating after all these months. I'll also attempt to file a complaint.

1650070586445.png

I entered my debit card visa info tonight and they told me the machine wasn’t working. When they gave me their PayPal and asked to send friends and family, I got a red flag. Just canceled my debit card. Very thankful for this thread. They're using an address out of Virginia. Can't believe the extent they went to on this. One of the most legit looking fraud sites I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom