• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fraud Alert! Firearmssuppliers.com

tractiongrips

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
246   0
Reaction score
I've had several people contact me trying to confirm information on an FFL sent to them by person claiming to be a gun shop, using the website firearmssupliers.com. They have stolen a copy of my FFL through some sort of data breech at a national distributor we've ordered from. The scammer is using the physical address of a real gun store, The Vault / Wild West Traders, on Austell Road in Marietta, GA. They have edited my FFL to include the name Firearms Suppliers. The potential victims were asked to send funds by bitcoin or PayPal, and became suspicious when payment was going to a foreign account holder, or prices seemed to be too good to be true. Tractiongrips has no affiliation with firearms suppliers.com, and I've reported the identity theft and forgery to authorities, including ATF and local LE. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I've tried to reach out my voice mail to "The Vault" in Marietta, but haven't received a cal back. I've seen a ton of good reviews for that business, and I'm fairly certain they are not involved at all, other than having their address being used to give an appearance of the fraudulent business being legitimate. Please share this information with everyone.
Thanks,
Don Myers
Tractiongrips

This is what the BATFE needs to go after, not bumpy stocks and $400 triggers.
That's what irritates me about this. My reply from ATF was that they didn't investigate identity theft or fraud. Seems they could have at least forwarded the case to the FBI, instead of just telling me to contact the FBI myself. I'm not holding my breath waiting for a callback from them.

I see they just changed the address on their site to my address. I can't believe there's no way to get that site taken down. This is crazy.
This is messed up. ATFE is not concerned with real crimes it seems. They just wanna hassle law abiding gun owners and try like crazy to get them all registered and/or confiscated. Dont sweat the people stealing guns/money/FFL authorities to steal guns….etc., then again, look at the current administration…..it makes about as much sense as a football bat !!

Back
Top Bottom