• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fraud Alert! Firearmssuppliers.com

I just filed an IC3 complaint after being referred to the government agency who deals with this kind of fraud. Anyone wishing to file a complaint can go to https://www.ic3.gov
Thanks,
Don

IC3 Logs 6 Million Complaints​

Don't hold your breath thinking they are going to help.

That's what irritates me about this. My reply from ATF was that they didn't investigate identity theft or fraud. Seems they could have at least forwarded the case to the FBI, instead of just telling me to contact the FBI myself. I'm not holding my breath waiting for a callback from them.
Wait?!?! Someone is (even saying) they are selling guns and are not a dealer? Is it because there is not actual sale of a firearm that the BATFE says "not my job"?

If anyone is on "the other" forums, maybe they could post up similar fraud alerts.
I've posted the info on every gun forum I
m on, and sent the link to each one of the people who have pointed it out to me. I'm hoping it gets taken down soon. I've also reported it to the web hosting site, although they can just move to a different platform.

That's what irritates me about this. My reply from ATF was that they didn't investigate identity theft or fraud. Seems they could have at least forwarded the case to the FBI, instead of just telling me to contact the FBI myself. I'm not holding my breath waiting for a callback from them.
Yep ! But if something illegal goes down with a gun that they might have used your FFL on , it’s you they will come after !

Back
Top Bottom