• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a great outdoor range here in Georgia.

Great post Jack O A T. It answers the questions of those who may be interested and at the same time puts a hush on the naysayers. Notice how quiet this thread got after your post?

Really? How come?
I think it quite speaks for itself but for you I will spell it out--we live in a very rural area where people mind their own business and do no take kindly to trespassers. I have an additional concern of safety as I do not want anyone wandering around my land at any time but especially when the range is operating. The range is near my house and I simply do not want uninvited quests on my property. Clear now?

PS I think I am a nice reasonable person with as much sense of humor as 34 year Marine can have but not on this particular issue . If it bothers you or anyone else so, I have 2 suggestions--simply do not read my posts and/or find other ranges if you can. Cheers.

Last edited:
I think it quite speaks for itself but for you I will spell it out--we live in a very rural area where people mind their own business and do no take kindly to trespassers. I have an additional concern of safety as I do not want anyone wandering around my land at any time but especially when the range is operating. The range is near my house and I simply do not want uninvited quests on my property. Clear now?

PS I think I am a nice reasonable person with as much sense of humor as 34 year Marine can have but not on this particular issue . If it bothers you or anyone else so, I have 2 suggestions--simply do not read my posts and/or find other ranges if you can. Cheers.

Who said anything about trespassing? People were trying to figure out why you did not list your "business" address. Carry on hoss

Who said anything about trespassing? People were trying to figure out why you did not list your "business" address. Carry on hoss

I would imagine that like a lot of small, personally owned firearms related businesses, his business/FFL address is probably his home address. I wouldn't want to list or give it out either.

I'm all for a good rumpus...but I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

I would imagine that like a lot of small, personally owned firearms related businesses, his business/FFL address is probably his home address. I wouldn't want to list or give it out either.

I'm all for a good rumpus...but I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Yeah i am sure they are but if you post all of this info on several PUBLIC gun forums to drum up people are going to ask "where". Ya know bro ?

Back
Top Bottom