• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a great outdoor range here in Georgia.

True and that is why I took the time to get you within 2 miles of my. Actual location. If you want training or range time you simply communicate with me at the emails and phone (listed on our website) listed in previous posts. I really think this has gotten intentionally or not way too complicated and if I may say so, a bit picayune. We are simple and honest people merely trying to provide a service to shooters who want to get better through training or practice their skills at the range. 'Nuff said I think (and hope).

Got ya man! Might look into in the future! :thumb:

True and that is why I took the time to get you within 2 miles of my. Actual location. If you want training or range time you simply communicate with me at the emails and phone (listed on our website) listed in previous posts. I really think this has gotten intentionally or not way too complicated and if I may say so, a bit picayune. We are simple and honest people merely trying to provide a service to shooters who want to get better through training or practice their skills at the range. 'Nuff said I think (and hope).

Tough crowd around here, Marine. Stick with it. Once a few show up and see a good operation they will be just as diligent letting people know you're good news.

Would you consider a ODT meet and great?

Last edited:

You from Louisiana, jarhead?

Bear--'sorry--just saw this--have been like a one-armed paper hanger in a windstorm continually improving our facilities and teaching classes as well as going to a bunch of advanced training schools in the far west.

In answer to your question as a general proposition we would be interested in hosting an ODT (or other legitimate group) event at our ranges. Obviously much would depend on the details but anyone interested in this or another possible event just PM me.

Regards,

Steve

PS we have just posted our schedule for courses on our website if anyone is interested. In this regard we are rolling out several new precision rifle courses taught by the latest addition to our team, a veteran USMC scout-sniper and 20 years as a LEO with a substantial amount of that time as the Designated Marksman on his department's SERT.

His approach is that if a student will give him 8 hours of open-minded participation he can have that student shooting to the max capability of the weapon system of the student.

Check us out at www.semperfiguntraining.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom