• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a great outdoor range here in Georgia.

Face to face people are nice. Behind a keyboard = jacked up

^^^^^This I wholeheartedly agree with. The thing I can't figure out is why.

To answer your pricing question, I shared my experience in the link in my previous post. I don't blame you for not reading the whole thing. I've already been told it was a snoozer without pics or video. LOL :ranger:

... The range fee was $15 per hour ($10 for .mil and LE or ret). The fee to use their steel is $25 flat fee for the whole day. After splitting the cost of the steel, I shot 4 hrs for $72.50 and Rascally for $52.50. That's comparable with most indoor pistol ranges and immeasurably more fun. ...

That was earlier several weeks ago, so you can check their website in case there have been any changes.

The link takes me to a page for the outdoor range with $20-$90 but no description of what that is for. The next page has $40 and again no description of what its for. So please understand my math problems, not looking to argue with trolls, just trying get some clarification from someone who actually knows what they are discussing.

The link takes me to a page for the outdoor range with $20-$90 but no description of what that is for. The next page has $40 and again no description of what its for. So please understand my math problems, not looking to argue with trolls, just trying get some clarification from someone who actually knows what they are discussing.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/644133-FS-Outdoor-rifle-and-pistol-range

You can also PM JumpinJarhead. He would know more than us trolls.

We are a very small company and have to balance our time trying to keep the website up to date with running training and maintaining and operating the range. We apologize in advance for any particular difficulties with the website---website is a work in progress.

if you are interested in training or range rental just PM me or email me at sfeve@semperfiguntraining.com.

Yeah i am sure they are but if you post all of this info on several PUBLIC gun forums to drum up people are going to ask "where". Ya know bro ?
True and that is why I took the time to get you within 2 miles of my. Actual location. If you want training or range time you simply communicate with me at the emails and phone (listed on our website) listed in previous posts. I really think this has gotten intentionally or not way too complicated and if I may say so, a bit picayune. We are simple and honest people merely trying to provide a service to shooters who want to get better through training or practice their skills at the range. 'Nuff said I think (and hope).

Welcome to the site!! So you have nothing to do with the business? Just promoting?

Posters should disclose whether or not they are affiliated or have been paid, received services, etc. for their review as marketing promotions. Asking the question is totally acceptable.

Didn't you read it... he only "found" it, and created an account on ODT to share his thoughts.

Comments like the above are uncalled for and should not be voiced, especially to new members. I understand your skepticism, but use a filter of politeness for your thoughts and words. i.e. it's the whole "Don't be a dick unwritten rule".

I'm surprised the thread derailed that early. We're usually a classy bunch here. :rolleyes:

Agreed... we usually are a classy bunch. There are few that still need to be assimilated. :)

Back
Top Bottom