• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a great outdoor range here in Georgia.

messina86

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I live in Acworth GA and finding anywhere to run an AR15 outdoors, in a safe environment is an issue. So I was looking for a solid outdoor range that would allow me to train the way I wanted to. After a brief board search I found Semper Fi Gun Training. I contacted the owner Steve Shi and found out more about his range and how he runs his business. I was informed that they would allow me to shoot dynamically and train myself the way I needed, after they gauge my proficiency level. Steve and his son Wes were excellent when it came to setting up the range quickly. Steve even assisted my fiance' with some of her pistol work, while I got to shoot on my own and train on their 25m enclosed berm range. After burning through some ammo and busting the rust off. I asked Steve if I could move over to the 300m range and do some steel work. Steve and his son quickly and efficiently relocated us over to the range and even offered to spot for me during the shoot. Steve's extensive military background shined while communicating with me as my spotter. I really enjoyed my time shooting at this range. Semper Fi gun training has great pricing, outstanding service after the sale, and they have earned my repeat business. I have no problem driving the distance from Acworth to their facility, the experience I had was well worth it.

Link to their page:

http://semperfiguntraining.com/

Address:

Semper Fi Gun Training Range
Training and Rental
Alto, GA 30510
ranges@semperfiguntraining.com
770-405-9015

Last edited:
Messina86, what was the bill for your day at the range? The link is in the original post, I didn't ask for that.

Just to be clear, there is no connection between Semper Fi Gun Training LLC and the OP other than the poster rented my range and no, I did not twist his arm as it were. It is too bad that someone would even make the suggestion but I suppose that is the kind of world we live in nowadays.

we run an honest business and operate what we think is a great facility for shooters as well as provide solid defensive handgun, rifle/carbine and shotgun training---all at fair prices. If you have any doubts about us give us a try.

Steve Shi

Back
Top Bottom