• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a great outdoor range here in Georgia.

Where exactly is Alto, Ga ? I looked at the site....didn't see a map. I can google one I guess. What Is the street address ? Mr. Shi ?

Where exactly is Alto, Ga ? I looked at the site....didn't see a map. I can google one I guess. What Is the street address ? Mr. Shi ?
For security reasons we do not openly publish the exact location but will provide it to customers once we know who they are. As all range rental is on a reservation basis--no walk ons so we can ensure a safe range at all times. Suffice it to say we are about halfway between Cornelia and Commerce, 2 miles off US 441. On a larger scale we are about halfway between Atlanta and Greenville SC 13 miles NW on US441 from Exit 149 (Tanger Outlets and exit for Athens). For those familiar with the Wilson Shoals state-run 75 yard range, we are within 4 miles of that range.

We are striving to provide a shooting experience far different from indoor ranges as well as most outdoor ranges by not only having a 300m rifle range but also by freeing up shooters to train the way they want--including dynamic "move and shoot" training as long as the customer remains demonstrates an appropriate level of safe gun handling.

We also focus on realistic/practical defensive firearm training with a much higher percentage of shooting to lectures. Our instructional staff includes several former SWAT and USMC snipers and several experts on defensive handgun handling and marksmanship.

Welcome to the site!! So you have nothing to do with the business? Just promoting?

That is correct, I have absolutely no ties in the business. I just wanted to come here and express the fact that the range was awesome and ran properly. That sort of service is extremely hard to come by. I plan on enjoying these forums to their full extent, and look forward to spreading this positive experience to other people in our small shooting community. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum!

For security reasons we do not openly publish the exact location but will provide it to customers once we know who they are. As all range rental is on a reservation basis--no walk ons so we can ensure a safe range at all times. Suffice it to say we are about halfway between Cornelia and Commerce, 2 miles off US 441. On a larger scale we are about halfway between Atlanta and Greenville SC 13 miles NW on US441 from Exit 149 (Tanger Outlets and exit for Athens). For those familiar with the Wilson Shoals state-run 75 yard range, we are within 4 miles of that range.

We are striving to provide a shooting experience far different from indoor ranges as well as most outdoor ranges by not only having a 300m rifle range but also by freeing up shooters to train the way they want--including dynamic "move and shoot" training as long as the customer remains demonstrates an appropriate level of safe gun handling.

We also focus on realistic/practical defensive firearm training with a much higher percentage of shooting to lectures. Our instructional staff includes several former SWAT and USMC snipers and several experts on defensive handgun handling and marksmanship.

Ie. we don't have a business license.

Back
Top Bottom