• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FLIPPIN CARS TO FUND OTHER CAR PROJECTS

Same with the 2-door Malibu's, 70's Corollas, Datsun 510's, etc...

All of the neat stuff is climbing in price. Hell, even a clean IROC fetches $7-10k these days and the price on the 1LE cars are way too high.

I think I am just mad bacause i'm poor...lol
I know of this guy in south Bibb that has the Datsun 510 in yellow and black. It's so cool! He has lots of other old imports too like that ugly littl3 Honda Dream 2 cylinder hatch and a tin top Samurai. But that Datsun is the coolest thing in the yard.

Same with the 2-door Malibu's, 70's Corollas, Datsun 510's, etc...

All of the neat stuff is climbing in price. Hell, even a clean IROC fetches $7-10k these days and the price on the 1LE cars are way too high.

I think I am just mad bacause i'm poor...lol
I didn't like the IROC when they came out and can't believe they have gone up in value..lol

Damn man, don't hate on the 3 ought 2. Say what you will about the Fox bodies. I'm not wild about them either. They ride like go karts . When I worked at a Mustang oriented auto salvage I wanted to build a Fairmont coupe since all the same stuff bolts right oin. But just try to find a Fairmont these days.
yep friend of mine used to race a fairmont with a vortex supercharger and 347..it would tot the front wheels a bit

Seriously though,if you just want to make good money with cars that are in demand and don't usually need much if anything done to them find some Volvo 240s especially the wagons. And if you find a 242 coupe I'll wrestle you for it. They are gold to Brick lovers. The 740 is good too since the only real difference is the sheet metal.

I love this video except for the music.

Back
Top Bottom