• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FLIPPIN CARS TO FUND OTHER CAR PROJECTS

Seriously though,if you just want to make good money with cars that are in demand and don't usually need much if anything done to them find some Volvo 240s especially the wagons. And if you find a 242 coupe I'll wrestle you for it. They are gold to Brick lovers. The 740 is good too since the only real difference is the sheet metal.

I love this video except for the music.
How can you make money now that the tax thing is an issue?

Seriously though,if you just want to make good money with cars that are in demand and don't usually need much if anything done to them find some Volvo 240s especially the wagons. And if you find a 242 coupe I'll wrestle you for it. They are gold to Brick lovers. The 740 is good too since the only real difference is the sheet metal.

Are you going over to the mustangs place anytime soon?

I had a 740 wagon once..diesel..60 miles an hour down hill in a wing storm..0-60...in five...days

Back
Top Bottom