• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FLIPPIN CARS TO FUND OTHER CAR PROJECTS

Are you going over to the mustangs place anytime soon?
Well I can probably head over there tomorrow. Kieth told us to go whenever we wanted but its still an empty house and I don't want the neighbor calling WRPD on me. I'll get whatever pics I can. But like I said I ain't been over there since 2013. It may all be gone. I seriously doubt it because nobody would want to buy such an over added monstrosity of a house. It must be paid for because Kieth don't seem to give a **** about it.

Well I can probably head over there tomorrow. Kieth told us to go whenever we wanted but its still an empty house and I don't want the neighbor calling WRPD on me. I'll get whatever pics I can. But like I said I ain't been over there since 2013. It may all be gone. I seriously doubt it because nobody would want to buy such an over added monstrosity of a house. It must be paid for because Kieth don't seem to give a **** about it.
Cool! Don't get busted!

yeah.. 6 banger was a good looking black with cream int and sunroof..but what a dog LOL!
Seriously, if you find a 242 or a 262 Bertone coupe there is ALWAYS a buyer. Same for the late 80s 760 Bertone coupe. The 262 Bertone looks cool cause its like they took a regular 242 and cut about 2" out of the roof line. Down side is the engine was built by Pugeot. So of course there is a kit to drop a SBC motor in them.

The last two trips I've made to the Pull a Part in Conley there has been a 90s Taurus SHO sitting on the last row of Fords. It crunched on one side, but nobody has removed any parts from the engine. If the engine is good it would be the heart of a nice sleeper.

The last two trips I've made to the Pull a Part in Conley there has been a 90s Taurus SHO sitting on the last row of Fords. It crunched on one side, but nobody has removed any parts from the engine. If the engine is good it would be the heart of a nice sleeper.
But its setup for front wheel drive. Oh well Leno stuck one in the rear of a Festiva. So I guess it's all in how bad you want to.

i seen a guy from cobb co had one in a 32 sedan..it was cool

Back
Top Bottom