• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First thing you ever sold or bought on the ODT

I bought an 870 from the mighty Panda. Drove out to meet him at bass pro. Great deal too! still have her and have no desire to part with it.

With only 3 feedbacks in 10 years you need to get out more and meet more of us. Lol
Bust open that safe and start selling at bargain basement prices and you’ll have more friends than Mia Khalifa.
I get out a little more than shows. :spy: I'm old enough I really have few wants and the wants I do have don't hurt me

I was looking back in my old mail box for a scope I bought from someone and ended up going down the rabbit hole to my very first in box message nearly 14 years ago, I know I should delete some stuff, the first thing I sold on here was a WWII magazine pouch for $25. I was also looking at some of tye members that I had corresponded with and think some have gone to the trading post in the sky since.
So what was the first thing you sold or bought off the ODT?
SPAS 12, un- modified. Got Silver for it.

I joined in August 2020 after a friend (member since 2010) got me hooked. Terrible time to join…

Mossberg Shockwave for $600 🤦‍♂️

A lotta you farts got rich off me in my early days. It’s all been worth it tho.

Looking back at my messages, Aug 17, 2019. First sale I sold an M76 to a well established member. I remember he gave me good advice about how the rating system on here works.

Aug 15, 2020 first purchase I bought some 357 brass from another well established member.

I had been buying and selling on arms list years before ODT. I moved to here after they changed their requirements. After I had more luck with ODT I started buying monthly memberships then made the plunge for the lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom