• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reklawd reklawd Not a question to fight with you but a serious one. Well, 2 questions.

Do you honestly think this country is better off with “Biden” (you know he’s not making his own decisions) or Trump? And my question no.2... Why?

Yes. He was one of two **** choices but his policies would (in theory) put a tighter leash around the robber barons who are destroying the middle class.

The reality is that our two-party, first-past-the-post, special interest political system with "representatives" in local / state / federal governments is now outdated and to the point of being archaic. We need a new way to represent individual ideologies outside of the media and politicians. In the world of the internet, there is no reason I should not be able to represent myself in public policy and governmental decisions.

View attachment 3048472
Can someone give me a justified reason to shoot a firearm mid weekday with houses 300 - 150ft around you?
because its his own property and does what he wants to.

Also how did you know it to be a handgun? Did you see an actual handgun or just assume it was? Also by the ducking for cover and unholstering because someone was shooting on their own property is pretty wild man. The next thing you tell us is that you fired your weapon in self defense, but you only shot him in the elbow.

A better answer to my question (not a point) would have been "I don't know jack **** about it but I could never state that and lose cool points with the ODT crowd."

How the hell do you know my "sources."? Or where I get my news? Or how I do my research? My entire livelihood how is based on my getting data from internet searches.

Who is the elitist know-it-all again? Maybe you should spend less time running laps and crunching numbers and spend more time rounding our your knowledge-based by studying other subjects outside of calculus and crossfit. (i.e. sociology, philosophy and obviously some political science)

You just admitted you spend all your time on the internet to source information. You are swallowing biased sources all day!!!! I’ve never been cool, but I’ve also never been a keyboard *****/coward.

because its his own property and does what he wants to.

Also how did you know it to be a handgun? Did you see an actual handgun or just assume it was? Also by the ducking for cover and unholstering because someone was shooting on their own property is pretty wild man. The next thing you tell us is that you fired your weapon in self defense, but you only shot him in the elbow.

It is against all of the local gun ordinances. Also, I didn't unholster.

Anything else?

Yes. He was one of two **** choices but his policies would (in theory) put a tighter leash around the robber barons who are destroying the middle class.

The reality is that our two-party, first-past-the-post, special interest political system with "representatives" in local / state / federal governments is now outdated and to the point of being archaic. We need a new way to represent individual ideologies outside of the media and politicians. In the world of the internet, there is no reason I should not be able to represent myself in public policy and governmental decisions.
What are you considering middle class? I consider myself “middle class” and I earn just a tad over 110k per year and Trump helped me out more than I believe Biden will.

Happens here in Hoschton all the time. The guy across the river from me must have a range, banging away all Saturday. He's on 63 acres

You just admitted you spend all your time on the internet to source information. You are swallowing biased sources all day!!!! I’ve never been cool, but I’ve also never been a keyboard *****/coward.

There is more data on the internet than just news information just like there is more to Math than just Calculus.

You are dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom