• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210121-133613_Chrome.jpg

At an Airbnb. Power just went out (above) so I've been on the front porch reading. In my field of view I can see a neighboring 3 story house that 300ft away and across the road, up a slight hill from me. Through the trees I see the rough silhouette of a guy on his porch just hanging out.

All of a sudden I here a pistol round go off. I duck for cover and check my firearm.

About 10 secs go by, as I start to peak around the corner, another one goes off.

I pull my firearm. I peak around the corner one more time and finally relocate the guy on the porch. As soon as I do he casually walks inside.

Can someone give me a justified reason to shoot a firearm mid weekday with houses 300 - 150ft around you?

View attachment 3048472

At an Airbnb. Power just went out (above) so I've been on the front porch reading. In my field of view I can see a neighboring 3 story house that 300ft away and across the road, up a slight hill from me. Through the trees I see the rough silhouette of a guy on his porch just hanging out.

All of a sudden I here a pistol round go off. I duck for cover and check my firearm.

About 10 secs go by, as I start to peak around the corner, another one goes off.

I pull my firearm. I peak around the corner one more time and finally relocate the guy on the porch. As soon as I do he casually walks inside.

Can someone give me a justified reason to shoot a firearm mid weekday with houses 300 - 150ft around you?
He must not like you either......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom