• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought gun owners were law-abiding citizens? From what I can tell the neighbor broke local gun ordinances by discharging his firearm.
I am law abiding. “Law” or not, I’m sure the locals don’t mind as long as everything is safe all in all with it. Would you rather somebody be 10’ off a road pointed down a range safely shooting or 100 yards from a road shooting towards it? One is breaking law and one is not but which is better?

Then you have no excuses for ignoring the variables in a complex equation just to get the answer you want. Help me figure it out if I am wrong besides saying "herr derr liberal talking points herr derr."

Answer my question. How have the costs of basic needs changed in comparison to the income gains you are taunting?

The internet can make otherwise intelligent people act and do stupid things. Maybe it's the subjectivity of words over the objectivity of numbers. I don't get it.

So was the cost of fuel up or down under Trump? Does energy cost have an effect on goods and services? Did the bottom 1/3 wage earners achieve greater prosperity? Those three questions should help lead you to a conclusion.

Dr. Calculus must manscape. You are driving the closet gay operators on here wild with that pic. What a bod.

I bet you look like a wet noodle keyboard warrior. The real world just isn't for you, now we know why you cower at the first sign of trouble.

The largest increase in goods and utilities was under Obama, with little to no wage or job growth, especially for the lower income earners. My God you make no sense. Are you admitting Democrats are good for inflation of goods and bad for wage growth in the last 20 years? I thought we needed to lift the poor to prosperity? Now you tell me that sub-set of people aren't the ones that we should focus on? You cant have it both ways!

When did I say Obama had good economic policies that help elevate some of the high-income inequality and reverse the loss of socioeconomic mobility? You need to get off this "herr durr liberal cuck" thing you have going on. Your binary labels don't fit me. You still haven't answered my question with any data.

You might seem smart and driven, but your blind faith in your held ideologies is clouding your reasoning abilities.

What do you know about statistical & cognitive biases in the field of data science?

When did I say Obama had good economic policies that help elevate some of the high-income inequality and reverse the loss of socioeconomic mobility? You need to get off this "herr durr liberal cuck" thing you have going on. Your binary labels don't fit me. You still haven't answered my question with any data.

You might seem smart and driven, but your blind faith in your held ideologies is clouding your reasoning abilities.

What do you know about statistical & cognitive biases in the field of data science?

Great point!!! This sums up your research and news sources. "What do you know about statistical & cognitive biases in the field of data science?" The data you reference and the statistics you rely on are definitely not accurate due to the bias of the researchers. Google is your source and it has been proven to be grossly biased against conservative when researching anything. Your news sources are also grossly biased. You say you have an open mind, but you definitely display no signs of being in the middle. So are you full of bs, or delusional when you say you are in the middle?

So was the cost of fuel up or down under Trump? Does energy cost have an effect on goods and services? Did the bottom 1/3 wage earners achieve greater prosperity? Those three questions should help lead you to a conclusion.

Still not answering my questions.

Here - I'll give you an example:

median value of a home in the United States in 2000 was $119,600
median home price in the U.S. in 2020 — just above $320,000.
168% increase

median household income in US in 2000 = $42,148
median household income in the US in 2019 was $68,703
34% increase

Great point!!! This sums up your research and news sources. "What do you know about statistical & cognitive biases in the field of data science?" The data you reference and the statistics you rely on are definitely not accurate due to the bias of the researchers. Google is your source and it has been proven to be grossly biased against conservative when researching anything. Your news sources are also grossly biased. You say you have an open mind, but you definitely display no signs of being in the middle. So are you full of bs, or delusional when you say you are in the middle?

A better answer to my question (not a point) would have been "I don't know jack **** about it but I could never state that and lose cool points with the ODT crowd."

How the hell do you know my "sources."? Or where I get my news? Or how I do my research? My entire livelihood how is based on my getting data from internet searches.

Who is the elitist know-it-all again? Maybe you should spend less time running laps and crunching numbers and spend more time rounding our your knowledge-based by studying other subjects outside of calculus and crossfit. (i.e. sociology, philosophy and obviously some political science)

reklawd reklawd Not a question to fight with you but a serious one. Well, 2 questions.

Do you honestly think this country is better off with “Biden” (you know he’s not making his own decisions) or Trump? And my question no.2... Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom