• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is no stranger any longer, he’s been to a meet!!! I think most of us like throwing the insults. He is thick skinned on the internet, but we’d get along fine in person. Neither of us are this way in person.

which is why people should stay off places like this. It'll rot your brain.

It is against all of the local gun ordinances. Also, I didn't unholster.

Anything else?
is it though? It might be against local ordnance "where only true patriots live"

If you didn't unholster how did you pull your firearm as you stated in the original post? Next time you pull it are you gonna shoot in self defense and shoot him in the elbow, then never return after telling everyone about it like the original elbow shooter did? If so I'll volunteer my elbow...

View attachment 3048472

At an Airbnb. Power just went out (above) so I've been on the front porch reading. In my field of view I can see a neighboring 3 story house that 300ft away and across the road, up a slight hill from me. Through the trees I see the rough silhouette of a guy on his porch just hanging out.

All of a sudden I here a pistol round go off. I duck for cover and check my firearm.

About 10 secs go by, as I start to peak around the corner, another one goes off.

I pull my firearm. I peak around the corner one more time and finally relocate the guy on the porch. As soon as I do he casually walks inside.

Can someone give me a justified reason to shoot a firearm mid weekday with houses 300 - 150ft around you?

>be on gun forum
>don’t like shooting
>but muh bUcKhEad

lmao

My CEO from 3 companies ago made all of his money hosting all of Mindgeek's web assest. He was an authoritarian autistic from Yugoslavia and one of the worst people I've ever known.
Wow you have had a lot of turnover, and been with a lot of companies.... I wonder why??

Wow you have had a lot of turnover, and been with a lot of companies.... I wonder why??

Because we are not wiping buttholes to collect a pension.

Tech is always evolving and changing. The average tenure in the tech startup world is 2 - 4 years.

It is against all of the local gun ordinances. Also, I didn't unholster.

Anything else?

Yes.
I guess when you are a drama queen making **** up to get attention that it’s hard to remember your story.

so, you didn’t “upholster”? First of all... who in the hell calls drawing a handgun “Unholster”? Lol.
Second, in the OP you clearly state that you “pulled your gun”.
Oops.
Come on man...you made this **** up. Admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom